Chapter Seven

I lay on my stomach under the covers. I was comfortable and warm. I was dozing off as I felt a hand doing up and down my back. I mumbled at it before trying to doze off back into my blissful sleep. The hands changed to move around my body and to loop around on my stomach. “Wakey, wakey baby.” Tucker whispered running his hands up to my ribs running his fingers over each of the bones. He pressed his lips to my shoulder. “Time to wake up, it’s almost dinner.” I turned my head to look at him opening one of my eyes. He smiled at me moving his hands up till they hit the edge of my breasts.

“Stop it busy bee, I’m tired.” I muttered before snuggling back into my pillows. He chuckled at me nipping gently on the skin of my shoulder.

“I know I’m that good but I know you’re hungry.” He moved his hands from under me and moved my hair from my neck. He kissed up the length of my shoulder up my neck and to the hollow where my jaw and ear connected. I moaned quietly as his fingers made circles on my skin. “I love you.” He sighed snuggling close to me his body molding to mine.

“I love you too.” I mumbled into my comfortable position. Tucker laughed at my mumbled answer pulling the blankets up to cover both of our naked bodies.

“I love your bed.” He smiled at me turn on his back pulling me with him making me whine at him. He ran his fingers through my hair fixing it from its mess. “It’s so comfortable and warm.” He kissed me. “And you’re in it.” I smiled at him.

“Lightening, Tucker, dinner’s ready.” I groaned rubbing my eyes. Tucker sat up getting out of bed and pulled on his jeans. I yawned pulling out pajamas and slipping them on before throwing my hair into a pony tail. I walked down stairs looking around as Sarah put the spaghetti and meatballs on the table. Harold smiled at me as I picked up a small meatball and plopped it into my mouth.

“How’d you like your gifts, Sweetheart?” Harold asked me. I shook my head and hugged him tightly.

“You spoil me.” He smiled rubbing my back.

“I need someone to spoil. You and JJ are my first choice.” I pulled back to look at him. “Sarah said you might need a computer for when you do your school work so I got you one.” I looked at Sarah as she got Harold a glass of water.

“Lightening, you want a coke? Tucker?” Tucker shook his head.

“I don’t drink coke.” I looked at him wrinkling my nose.

“Yes you do. All the time.” Harold started to laugh at my face. “What?” I asked him folding my arms. “I too tired for logic at the moment!” I huffed only to yawn seconds later.

“Have a coke then sweetheart it’ll wake you up.” I nodded at her. “Dr. Pepper?”

“Yeah, it’s fine.” Tucker looked around confused at the rest of us. “Can you get Tucker a sprite?” Tucker looked at me.

“But she asked if I wanted a coke….” Harold laughed at him once again.

“A coke is a soda Tucker. It’s what they’ll call it in the south.” He blinked as Sarah put down the glasses full of soda. I took a sip before coughing putting it down.

“Sweetheart, are you getting sick?” Sarah asked putting the back of her hand on my forehead. She looked down at me. “You’re a little warm.” She said moving my face up to fell under my neck.

“I’m alright, just tired.” Tucker put his hand on my leg as I got us both some pasta and meatballs. Sarah stroked my hair comfortingly.

“I’ll give you some vitamin C before you go to sleep.” I was about to eat about half of my small plate before laying my head on Tucker’s shoulder as he ate. “You should eat more, Carson.” Sarah said taking the leftovers to the counter to put them away. My stomach churned uncomfortably.