chp 5-lusty but lovely

~SIN BEGINS HERE!!!SKIIIIP IF NEEDED TO~
Tamara soon kissed tord on the lips and felt his tongue true to enter her mouth.she didn't refuse at all.She soon made out with tord.mean while, she felt something hard on  her butt."tord,why do I feel a stick on my ass?"she asked with a smirk."uuhhhhhh I ummmmm...."he stammered blushing. Tamara put a finger on his lips."hush,its just me.I've seen it because when I was little tom would jumpscare me naked for some reason"she giggled.Tord couldn't just help to laugh but they heard food steps and they hi the stuff quickly and hid somewhere quietly.luckily somebody opened the door and they both ran out like the flash and tord carried Tamara to his place.The person got confused and both Tamara and Tord brought the goodies.Tord carried Tamara to the bed room and playfully tossed her on the bed.Tord removed Tamara's top and realized this:SHES BUSTY.Tamara blushed harder than ever before.tord removed his shirt and jacket.He places his hand on her boob and touched it.Tamara quietly moaned  quietly.Tord felt his under wear get tight and he had a boner for sure."gee tam,ur so hot but not slutty like Brianna who just wears bras to school"tord smirked.Tamara blushed and felt her bra unhook completely.tord blushed really hard and  couldn't resist.he squished Tamara's boobs and she moaned in pleasure.Tord for her weakness:her puss.he pulled down her skirt and her panties and licked her womanhood all over.from the inside to the walls.Tamara's moaned and squirmed. she could not belive she's losing her virginity at a young age but she had to beat tom that she has a boyfriend and a no longer virginity.Tamara moaned and soon felt it coming.Tord had to let go She sprayed out her love spray out of her puss.it smelled and tasted sweet-to tord.((WHO ELSE BUT TORD!!??*insert family guy who else but quagmire but its tord))"Tammy,you taste like sweet pineapple juice"tord said and smirked.Tamara froze and had FLAAAAAAASH BAAAAACK.((idk))