chp 8-gender reveal

It was dinner time at tam's house and everybody was having a good time. Matilda was chatting with edd,matt,and ell,tori was flirting with tom,and tamara was with tord.After dinner,tamara grabbed a balloon."ok ITS THE REVAEL!!"Matilda squealed in joy.Ell handed her a needle to pop it.Tamara popped it and pink confetti came out.Ell and the girls squealed in joy,"ITS A GIRL??!!".Tamara rolled her "eyes"," no duh".Tord grabbed tamara and planted kisses all over her face.edd congratulated tom for being an uncle and tord for being a dad.Tom hugged tamara and said,"IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!!!".Later on,everybody went home except for tord."commie go home"tom said with a smile."im gonna be here for tam and my daughter"he said with a straight face.Tom shrugged and let him stay...just for his little sister.Tamara was in her room getting ready for bed.Tord walked in and hugged her around her waist.She blushed softly and smiled."tord,come on its late go home"she said smiling."no....its my daughter and im staying here no matter what to be with you."tord said seriously.Tamara's 'eyes' started to water and she kissed tord on the lips.Tom stood there with his arms crossed with a look that says,"you better be there for her or you're dead"kinda look.Tord smiles and brushes her bangs with his fingers.She was about to cry in tears of joy."tammy,are you ok?"tord said.she bursted into tears of joy.