16

Taeyong pushes his chin back as he tries not to scream at the two idiots behind him. Yeah, by idiots he really meant Jungwoo and Lucas. Since they're practically a thing now, even if Lucas was probably on the smarter side, he still is lumped with his best friend. Together, they're dumb and dumber!

"Hey, I don't think you've noticed, but there's this guy staring at you for the past ten minutes." Kun whispers, raising his eyebrows in curiosity. Not that he cares, it's just making him a tad bit uncomfortable. "I think he wants you."

Taeyong makes his usual 'please stop' face, but somehow his eyes trail towards the supposed boy who couldn't take his eyes off of him. For a brief second, he could have sworn he saw his face flush a rosy red tint. "Um, isn't he kind of cute?"

"What?" Kun places his hand over his chest dramatically, gasping in horror at the sight of Taeyong calling someone 'cute'. Never in his life has he thought he would see this day. Damn, this boy is whipped! "Shut up, go ask him for his number."

Jungwoo peeks from the corner of his eye after having a hot make-out session with Lucas. It's a good thing they're in a lecture hall since it's sort of hard for the professor to catch them while they eat each other's faces off. He taps Taeyong's shoulder, grinning nervously as he gives him a sign of disapproval. "FYI, that's Ten. You don't want to mess with him."

"And, why is that?" Taeyong turns around, lifting up his perfectly arched brow. He's not much of a social butterfly, so he hardly knows anyone in his classes, minus his small triangle of friends. "Is he bad?"

Jungwoo shakes his head, feeling Lucas grabbing his thigh as he urges for round two. He smirks, biting his lip with hesitation. "I—I'll tell you later. Okay?"

"It's a good thing you still have me, pal." Kun passes Taeyong a note with decorative hearts all around. "Don't look at me, I'm not the one who wrote it."

Rubbing his chin, Taeyong crinkles his nose. This was beyond pre-school level. Not that he dislikes it, but the 'do you like me? Yes or no' was totally not what he imagined a college student would say. "Are you sure he's suppose to be in this class?"

"What, you haven't noticed him? He's been here since the start of the semester." Kun continues, reaching for his earplugs in his bag. Times like these call for desperate measures. And yeah, he's desperate to not hear the moans coming out of Jungwoo's mouth behind him.

What did he mean by the start of the semester? Taeyong could have sworn he never seen him in the class. It's not like he skips, okay he's here for like 60% of the time. "Look, I don't pay attention to the opposite sex. I'm too busy. You do know I have to fix the damn wall, work two jobs and complete this stupid essay, right?"

"You do realize he's not a girl." Kun snorts, hearing Taeyong and his obvious nonsense. "Don't you mean same sex?"

It's official, he might just like Jungwoo a tad bit more considering Kun decided to plug his brain back in at the worst times. "My point is, I don't have time for childish things like these notes."

Shrugging his shoulders, Kun pouts his lips as he sinks into his chair. He looks over to Ten who was still sending heart eyes towards his friend. It sucks, the poor boy will never get into Taeyong's pants and it's proven because he said so. Nah, give it one week and these two would be making out behind the bleachers. Watch.
-
A/N:
Heyyyyyyyyoooo—it's been a long time. Whatsssupppp. Winkun never had a chance boooooooooo. 😟