Why | 5

The week of my heat was agony. Glad that we didn't have a show close after our first show. I hadn't had a heat in years. Let alone one that was set off by an Alpha. It made me want him terribly.

-----------

"Hey mate." Jack says as I make my way into the flat a new pill bottle in my hand. I had just gotten back from the doctor. Long story short, I had to go on different pills that gave me a heat here and there so I could avoid going into heat when an Alpha around me went into rut.

"Jackie Boy!" I say excitedly smiling. He pulls me into a long hug.

"Fans are taking it well I see." Brooklyn states his laptop open on his legs. I nod smiling, remembering all the support I had seen on twitter when I finally told the fans what had happened. Someone clears their throat behind me. I turn around to see Rye standing there, looking gorgeous as ever.

"Andy." Is all he says.

"Rye." I say back in shock before running to him, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist, his going tightly around my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry." Rye keeps repeating over and over to me. I just hold him tighter.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know." I mumble to just him.

"Yeah, but I also tried to claim you, and that was so out of line. My rut took over." He said sheepishly.

"Was kinda hot." I whisper hoping he doesn't hear.

"Mmm, is that so?" He teased and I blush wildly. Pulling apart I see Mikey and Harvey standing in the door smiling at me and Rye.

"Glad you two finally made up." Mikey said.

"Yeah, now we can stop hearing Rye complain about how much he misses you." Harvey says. Rye reaches over smacking him.

"Oh you missed me huh?" I tease and he just blushes.

-----------

Things went back to normal, and the boys didn't expect me to change. Even though I didn't act like the typical Omega they loved me just the same. The only thing that changed was me and Rye.

Laying on my bunk after a very hard work out at the gym I groaned, my muscles killing me. I felt the bed dip behind me.

"Back rub?" Rye asked, just like he always did before and after me coming out. I nod and lay on my stomach. He climbs on top of me slowly rubbing circles into my shoulders and working his way down towards my ass. I moan a few times, relaxing into my sheets before I feel something rub against me that isn't Rye's leg.

"Rye?" I ask a little shocked.

"Sorry. Wasn't intentional." Rye whispers back. I can see his face in my head heating up. I turn around underneath of him so he is now straddling me across my stomach.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi." He answers. I look around making sure none of the boys are paying attention before I grab the front of his shirt, yanking him down into a kiss. It was meant to be gentle but that never works. Rye's hand is holding my neck and cheek as one of my hands wraps up around his neck, fingers threading into his hair as he bites my bottom lip.

"Holy hell get a room." I hear one of the boys say from the other side of the room. Me and Rye part quickly, gasping for air.

"Knew that was gonna happen!" I hear Jack say.

"Gonna go sort this out." Rye says motioning towards himself blushing uncontrollably. His Alpha persona coming back into play when he jumps out of my bunk.

"Damn Rye put that thing away!" Mikey exclaims. Rye growls and everyone but Brooklyn cowers. Even me.

————————

For the next few days before our next tour stop Rye can't keep his hands off of me.

"Careful mate. Don't want him sent into another heat." Brooklyn teases. Rye and I both flip him off.

"Alright, so rooms." Blair states from the front of the tour bus. "Mikey, and Harvey. Brook, and Jack. Rye, and Andy." He looks up winking at me through the rearview mirror. Climbing out of the van we all make our way into the hotel, Blair heading the other way with Ginger.

I open the door to the hotel room, leaving it open for Rye to follow. I set my stuff down crawling straight into bed. The new pills have messed with my hormones so much that I feel quite wore out all the time. Rye kept himself quiet as he crawled into bed next to me opting to not use the other bed. Clicking on the TV I can hear him watching some comedy.

"Rye?" I ask quietly. He hums in response. "Back rub?" I whine. A growl rumbles deep in his chest and I whimper. He does as I ask though, crawling over top of me after I pull my shirt off rubbing deeply. I shamelessly moan out.

"Keep making that noise and I'll take you." Rye whispers into my ear. My eyes roll back from the pleasure of just that thought. He kisses right where my bond mark is supposed to go before going back to rubbing my back.