Chapter 5

KATES POV

I woke up and Jake was gone. Everyone else was too. I got up and started to clean up. I saw everyones phones on the coffee table. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone in there.
"Look who decided to wake up" Ademir said smiling. I laughed a little.
"EVERYONE BACK AWAY FROM HER. SHES NORMALLY NOT A MORNING PERSON AND SHE JUST LAUGHED." Aley said yelling. I flashed her a look and grabbed a water walking away. I heard someone following me and it was Jake. He hugged me and we just say on the couch and watched tv. Everyone slowly piled in and we just sat around until Gavin spoke up.
"What are we doing today?"
Everyone looked at each other.
"Lets go to Ocean City" I said Aley shot up.
"Yes" she said first.
"Everyone get ready then you can follow me." Aley and I ran upstairs and she grabbed some clothes because i let her leave some of clothes at my house. I put on a stitch tank top with black shorts and black vans. Aley put on a YouTube crop top with blue jean shorts and checkered vans. Neither of us did our make up and we put our hair up into ponytails.

"We're totally buying sunglasses there right?" I asked walking down the stairs

"If not then we're not buying swimsuits" Aley said back. We got downstairs and I saw that the guys were ready to go.
"Jake follow me but let me back out"
"You have a car but you've been having me drive you everywhere?" I smiled and just kissed him. "You're lucky i love you"
"I love you too. Aley come on. Lets show off my beautiful car"
"Which one"
"You have two?" The guys said wide eyed.
"Ones my grandfathers 1964 chevy impala SS"
The guys ran outside and Aley and I walked to the garage. The guys didn't know I actually had 4 cars. I grabbed the keys to the yellow mustang and opened the garage. I walked by the impala opening the door and holding the steering wheel. I mumbled I love you poppop.

The guys flooded in looking at the cars

"You never said youre a car fanatic. Or that you have two classics and two beautiful mustangs."
"Correction three beautiful mustangs. And the only chevy I'll like other than her dads corvair."
I started my yellow mustang and the boys got out of the way.
"I also have a Ford Escape but thats like my lil truck." I backed out the garage and the boys went to their cars and Aley got in with me. I closed my garage door and set a gps for ocean city.
"Turn it off once we're on 55" I told Aley driving to the highway. We drove for about 50 minutes until I saw the exit sign to get on 55. I watched as the guys followed. I pulled into a wawa and got gas and the guys followed. I got a iced tea and Aley got a water. I payed for gas and we left. I got on 55 and drove past the sign that said my hometown and kept driving to Ocean City. We were listening to 80s/90s hip hop and fresh prince of bel air came on and we started singing it. I saw the exit ramp for Ocean City and went to it. I saw the bridge and drove to it. We went over and started driving around for somewhere to park. Once we did we all got out and the boys look fascinated.
"Welcome to South Jersey" I said with a really big smile.
"You grew up here?"
"No but I was only a half hour away" I walked up the boardwalk and saw the ocean. "Wanna get pizza?" The guys followed me to where the best pizza ok the boardwalk is. Preps pizza and ice cream bar. We got a big booth. I sat next to Aley in the middle. Jake on the other side. Gavin next to him. Next to Aley was Mikey then Ademir then Tyler. We order a large and a small pizza and waited for them to come out. I leaned in closer to Jake and layed my head ok his shoulder.
"Tyler can you take a couple pictures please." He took out his phone and Jake and I looked at each other for a pose, kissed and we did a goofy one. We got our food and the pizza didnt last long with 7 people. I payed and we left. Aley and I walked into a store and both got two pairs of sunglasses.

We shopped around some more and decided to go on rides

We shopped around some more and decided to go on rides. We walked around some more and Aley found a bathing suit shop. We dragged 5 boys in while we looked for bathing suits. I got a pink floral bathing suit and a yellow floral bathing suit. Aley got a pink halter top bathing suit and blue strappy one.

We left and took pictures of the sunset

We left and took pictures of the sunset. And got sunset pictures. We got a hotel room and parked our cars there and relaxed. It was Jake and I in a room with Mikey and Aley. Then Gavin, Tyler and Ademir in another room. We were all tired and decided to go to sleep. The guys got swim trunks too so we decided wed go to the beach tomorrow.