Dungeon World, Baking, and @SkippyTheMudkip

Okay, so earlier in the week I was hanging with some of my friends, and we played a round of Dungeon World. (My character is a Chaotic Barbarian with a hunger for Pure Destruction and Riches and Property if anyone is interested) At the end, we found the dragon, and one of my friends shouts, "I wanna TALK to the Dragon!!!" I'm just like "ummm... that's not smart dude. You probably are gonna die..." Then the GM, Gram, goes, "No,no,no. Rachel, let him do what he wants." I'm like, "...Ok..."

So then he rolls to see the effects of his attempt, and he got a 3 (he rolled 4 but his charisma was -1) and so Gram goes, "... Well OKAY, so basically you approach the Dragon and go 'Excuse me Drago--PPPHHHHHH' and everyone just cracked up laughing.

A little bit earlier in the game, the security guard of the library came downstairs and goes, "Gram! I can hear your voice from up the stairs. Quiet down." Everyone was like woops...

But the thing was, Gram is the quietest one among us. XD

---

So in case you didn't know, I love to bake. I've made it a goal to bake something different every week to learn new recipes. I've made sugar cookies w/ icing, a chocolate chip cake w/ peanut butter icing, raspberry zucchini bread, and I just made Blondies. (Started a few weeks ago) Is that sad?

---

So earlier I was messaging back and forth alot w/ @SkippyTheMudkip. (Btw if u haven't check out her stuff it's AMAZING.) We talked about alot of schtuff. I really don't have a life. I'm on here waaaaaaaaaaaaay to often. But yeah. I also dedicated this book to her btw because I can relate to her so much. If you see this Skippy, thanks for your help and friendship! But seriously guys,

Who needs a life?

~ Khrp