Editing?

So I've found that I have fun editing stories.

Yah, I know, really weird, I'm usually complaining about it. But that's because it's my own and I get frustrated.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else was looking for an editor for one of their stories? I'd mainly be best at Natefics or Nintendo related schtuff, just because that's my forte. It could be done one of three ways:

1) Through PMing/Before Posted~

This would be when you write a chapter, but you DIDN'T post it yet. After you wrote your "draft", you could copy it and message it to me, and I would message it back with the edits I've made.

2) Through PMing/After Posted~

This is the same thing as #1 basically, except the draft was already posted (meaning you've already started the story.) This, after I catch up with the edits, could switch to #1 if you so choose. This is the method that I am in currently with the one story I'm editing, I want to battle.

3) On The Same Account~

This scenario is when you write out the draft on your account. Then, you message me your username and password, and I'd log in to edit, and log back out again. This is the simplest method, and you know me, I'd NEVER do ANYTHING to your account. I won't mess with it, delete all your stuff, I'm not THAT mean XD. And this would be the simpler and easiest option, because it's all in one place.

But, yeah! If your interested, either comment below or PM me bruh!

Another reason I do this is because I know a lot of authors out there write to get everything down, then don't edit and just post. I MYSELF even writes like this until i edits the story and get all mys thoughts down and yeah...

I feel like stories could evolve from that state to even better things, and I could at least help that growth in some newer writers. Idk.

That's probably dumb

Whatever

Shut up

I have logic

:3

But yeah if ur interested, feel free to contact me!

~ Khrp