Bruised and abused.

Calums POV

     I punched him, again, then again, and again. He was.... Oh.my.god. He was touching my bestfriend. After I got done with him I rushed over to Bea. She had a huge mark across her face. I softly caressed her cheek. She was so beautiful when she sleeps, bruise or not. I hastily picked her up and carried  her out the room, down the stairs, and out of the house. I unlocked my car and lay her in the back. I speed down the street and out of the neighborhood.

-

    I finally pull up to my house. I carry Bea all the way up to my room and lay her down on my bed, pulling the cover over her.

-

   Bea's POV

     As I sit up a huge wave of pain goes through my head. I slowly get out of the unknown bed and walk over to the dresser.

   "Your awake."

  I turn around startled.

"Yea. what happened?" and as I ask, the memories flood back into my mind.

    "Woah, come sit down" Calum says rushing over to me.

    "Talk to me"

He said, looking into my eyes.

    "How long has this been going on?"   He questions.

    "Calum.." I warn him.

  "Why didnt you tell me?" He says, sadness in his eyes.

    "I... I didnt... I didnt want to scare you... scare you away.." I say looking down.

    "Beatrice... this is serious!"

He says grabbing both of my hands.

"What made you think telling me that would scare me away??" He exclaims.

    "I... I'm... I'm scared." I barely say.

   "I know, I know. If only you had of told me. How long has this been going on?" He asks repeating his question.

     "That night, that night you first brought taco beuno." I cringe as I remember it.

     "I had just told you goodnight, he came into my room. Drunk. I know, Im sorry. I should have told you." I blurt. Sobbing into Calum's chest.

   "Its ok. everything is gonna be alright." Calum states, comforting me.

   "Your staying here with me, we can ditch school tomorrow or until that bruise goes away, if you want." I nod.

    "Calum.."

  "Yea?"  He says nervously.

     "Thank you" I say kissing his cheek. He blushes.

   "No. Thank you." He murmurs. I smile, falling asleep on his chest, not sure what he meant.