Bad Girls Meet Up

Welcome to Bgc:Chicago and now it's time to meet the baddest bxtchest in the game

Taylon POV:

Hey I'm Taylon I'm the baddest bitch in this game with my main bitch Nate. I'm the baddest cause I take don't  shit from anybody and never sugar. These girls better not come at me I smoosh they ass. If I go home early that mean I'm the baddest bitch. I can easily confuse hoes because I am individual that doesn't lack intellent. Oh wait my bad I'm 21 and I'm Cambodian I'm a funny,blunt, fashion forward, and a leader along with the fighter I am pushed.

She arrived at Navy Pier at the boat sight view area.( I forgot what it's called and I live here so I forgot )

BGC Narrator: Here comes our first man on BGC.

Tyler POV:

Wassup bitches it's Tyler only my bitches call me Nate like Taylon. My boooo. I know what you thinking. I must be gay. I am....so what you gotta a problem with it take it up with me. I'm bipolar, violent asf, and suicidal xD. I actually had to cut someone up recently -.-. But yeah *nods heads *Oh. I'm very explanatory. I have two alter egos.

Naomi: The worst part of me, gets into it with any and everybody just for fun.

And Thanie: Just kinda like the high me, always talking about sex, exposes to much anyone. Each happen when I get angry ^-^.

He meets up with Taylon.

Tyler: bitttcchhhh

Taylon: bitchhhhh yassss

They ran and hugged.

Tyler: girl I can't wait to turn up in my home town

Taylon: I'm sayin

Tyler: you think we gonna run these hoes

Sipping his wine.

Taylon: yeah I feel like we gonna start a clique tho

Tyler: probably

Taylon: I can't wait to get to the house tho

Tyler: we gonna have the same room tho

Taylon: yassss

They continue to sip their wine.

Courtney POV:

Courtney: hey I'm CeCe don't have to call me Courtney. Why I'm bad bitches I'm just bad you'll find out later a'ight. I'm 21 and I hope I make some new bitches here.

She walks up by Ferris Wheel in Navy Pier and stands by the line to wait for the next girl.

Manay POV:

Hey wassup mi name is Manay and I'm 21. I'm the bad girl because I speak my mind and give out my opinions even if I wasn't asked to. I also don't take bs and drama. If you wanna fight, I'll be more than happy to.

Then Manay walked to Cece by the Ferris Wheel and rode on the ferris and talked while riding.

Cece: hey I'm CeCe

Manay: I'm Manay

Cece: you look like someone that I would be friends with cause your name sounds like money and you look like you can party

Manay: true and I sure can. I don't like hoes who think they gonna run the house or be like ' we finna run these hoes '

Cece: I don't either we gonna get along just fine

Manay: yasss bitch yasss

Clarissa POV:

Hey my name is Clarissa, I'm 23 years old. I'm the baddest bitch here. Chicago you better be ready. What makes bad is I don't make you confused if I gotta say something to I'm go name say it if you like or not. That's just me I'm not fake I'm not a phoney. I don't like fake or phoney bitches either. So yeah.