★Beginning of a disastrous end★

[I n c l u d e s]
♪mild angst

•••
••
Tord's P.O.V
°°°
I exhaled the breath of smoke as I looked up at the dim apartments, their colour fading away due from the age and erosion going through it's course. I stared up, the bitter cold nipping at his skin for any sense of warmth to come out of it. What sort of mind did I have to think I could come here and pop up like nothing had happened? Who could know. Destroying everything I had was enough, as I touched the cold metallic arm. Sighing as I look back up at the last thing he could do, ask for forgiveness, apologise, show them he was changed, show him he was changed.

I walked in the building, the drastic change of the bitterness of the winter cold on my tanned skin to warm kisses that acted as a blanket to support my ruined body. I shiver to get use to this change, change in mind, body, soul, and well conditioning. I took a few steps in and freeze to look around, no motion. No soul of living from this harsh winter, from the way their bundled up by their heaters and sipping hot chocolate and wishing eachother a happy holidays. He scanned around, as he ignored the guilt of wishing he had that in his life. Knowing very well it was far from that. As he sighed, walking up to the counter, looking at each apartments, 'Room 412'. Thats where I need to go. To see him. To see him at least once, before I flee again in this winter night and leave for good, at least.. one last time

Quickly saying it a few times in my head to get a good memory of it, I went up the stairs in a slow, but quick manner. I felt the adrenaline kick in, and the my feet wanting to stop and turn back, my heart aching, as well as my torn body. I sigh as I reached the level. The dreaded level where he lived.

I take a few steps towards the door, the plate number matching the one I read, as he immediately regretted coming, my hand in a knocking position, but even if it was there. I didnt move. It's like all my nerves stopped, trying to turn me around and forget about him, forget about the times we had, the times where we were happy, where I was happy.

I refused for it to end this way, knocking and listening for little movements. There was nothing for a few moments, before he heard bumping, trips, crashes and maybe even little yelps. Even if it did sound a bit too painful for the male to muster, I couldnt help but crack a smile and laugh, "What was I expecting of him.." I said, laughing under my breath from pure amusement.

Then the anticipated time came. He opened the door. His ginger hair flowing a bit as he was wrapped in the scented cinnamon blanket, his one green and one blue locking eyes with my own grey eyes, as I felt my heart skip a few beats in pure lovestruck. He was still my beautiful ginger.

"Tord?" I heard him say, nothing violent nor nothing special, more shocked. I took a deep breath in and took the words I've anticipated to say since the incident, "Matt Im sor-" I was cut off my a sudden hug, trying to process what happened, but soon looked up to see a familiar ginger who was holding me.

"Oh my God! Your not dead, Oh god I was-- oh thank god, I missed you so much-" he was cut off by his own tears, as I tensed, not use to sudden points of hugs or anything huge like this. "Thank you Matt, I missed you too, but I cane here to say--"

"I know what you came here to say, and your forgiven Tord," he said softly, wiping his eyes and smiling down at me, the caramel haired boy, grey eyed lunatic, the Norwegian who ruined everything between their friendship. So how could I have been so easily forgiven?

I suddenly felt a warm substance go down my tanned cheek, lifting my good arm and touching my mangled cheek to feel a stream of salty tears. I gave a small laugh, not a joyful one yet not sad, "How.. could you have forgiven me?" I asked with a small croak.

The ginger looked down at me, and smiled, something I missed oh so much. His freckles, his glow, his one green like orb and his other saphire blue, he missed everything about him.

"Simply Tord, because I care, and I missed you," he said , hugging me again. I couldnt hold back anymore, I hugged tightly and cried into his chest, whispering out groggy sorries and let whimpers of pure sadness escape. Feeling his soothing, soft hand run through my hair.

I let out a few breaths to calm myself, feeling a small kiss plant on my forehead, a warmth going through my body and to my cheeks. I looked up to see the flustered Matt, as he smiled brightly.

"Wanna go in and cuddle and watch terrible movies like we use to ?" He asked, my eyes glimmering, as I smiled and nodded. Soon walking in for warmth to hit my cold , bitter skin.

"Just like old times.."