★paint and a cute stranger★

[I n c l u d e s]
♪Fluff

•••
••
Matt's P.O.V
°°°
I woke to a blare through my ears , my messy ginger hair sticking up from the sudden blast in my pink tinted ears. My swollen , tired eyes opening at the slightest , glaring through a one green and one blue gaze, wincing back when it had touched the sun that glazed through my white tinted blinds. I gave a groggy groan , sitting up, and letting out a small pop from my knuckles , which kindly glided it's way to my paled , freckled covered face and wiped away the sleepiness. The last thing I needed on such a beautiful day. A day perfect ,
For painting me !

When I had gotten the energy through my small pep talks to scorch the laziness out of me , I jumped up , and out the messy bed. Which I had humbly left alone , since , when did an artist have time to make a bed? Especially in my schedule of a whole hearted breakfast , as well make up and then paint , I couldnt have time, even if I did , I just had one word to why I wouldnt do it , laziness.
As I hurried around to grab simple clothes , That I wouldnt give care to ruin in paint and charcoal , As well a pin, to keep my beautiful ginger locks away from the paint , hell that'd take a long time to get out, as well ruin my all good looks.

If you may tell , I am certainly someone to love my looks , Im unique in every way , and love it. I absolutely love everything about me! My beautiful, well kept ginger hair , to my ocean blue and natural green eye , to my perfect pale skin , that was covered in freckles like sprayed paint on a canvas; in all, I am just , beautiful! Which is undoubtedly the reason I only have drawn myself , of course I draw landscapes , and of course , other humans ; such as my other two art friends, Edd and Tom , Tom making.. rather Angsty art , as Edd makes bright sunny landscapes , but I prefer , a beautiful picture of me!

As I ate a last bit of toast , I ran to my closet, where I keep all my art supplies . So for a simple sunny day , it would be best to go with a sketch book, and some charcoal, but instead I'll go with a few canvases and paints! No harm to get a bit of exercise , I needed it anyways!

As I grabbed the bits of material , I made my way through my apartment door , down the smoke scented hall , and down to the fresh as day , cloudy but sunny , all beautiful day. I slowly made my way to the park , just down a few blocks , passing neighbors , children , some shady dudes, and a few old high school classmates. I wore a bright smile , obviously happy and beautiful, as I made my way to the perfect spot , buildings and kids roamed , as I set up some needed things , such as the paints , brushes , glasses , etc.

As I continued to build up the small work area , I heard some foot steps , that sounded a bit scratched and slow. I looked up to see a male , black hoodie , gas mask , grey eyes, and scruffed up devil horned hair. He had tanned skin , and paint that splattered the shown skin and hoodie , though was obvious by the spray can that he held in one hand. He stared at me with a cold gaze , but before I could mutter a word out , he stumbled away.

I wanted to call out again, or even offer some help. He looked lost , or maybe even mad? I couldnt tell , he was confusing behind the mask , but from what I saw , he was pretty attractive. He was small though, Too small for an average male , but still cute. At least Tom's not the only one.

As I began to touch the brush on the canvas and glide my way across, I found my way to think of the stranger with a unknown name. Getting lost , and obviously needing a guide to help me to remember my face. I looked in a mirror , trying to place my hand and do the familiar ways I do,
But I couldnt.

That male was on my mind , the male with the gas mask who has sun kissed tan skin, and a beautiful storm grey eyes , I found myself intrigued , motivated to go after him. I wouldnt call it a first meet crush , I would call it , a potential friendship.

As the night grew closer and closer , I had only made one stroke on the white , readied canvas . I was slowly losing hope , the crickets chirping, the sun close to gone , the sky a shade of blue and stars littered the sky. I found myself to sit , and stare off . Everyone going inside , everyone laughing and the quiet chatters turning into silence. But I stayed.

Before I was going to get up , I heard a shuffle towards me , I looked up, seeing the same male , my eyes glimmered. We stared, it felt like hours , no not hours, years. Before he finally turned a bit to leave , before I reached out and gripped his arm , making the male jolt , but definitely gave him a bit of courage to turn around.

My heart was beating fast , as I choked out the question I was meaning to ask him. "C--can I paint you?" I asked in a hushed tone , loud enough for the beautiful male to hear , he seemed to have hesitated , before giving a nod, slowly reaching back , and pulling off the gas mask. Hotter then I thought he would be like, as I smiled, leading him to the side walk , where I sat him on a small pavement area , and gave a small hum.

I went to where I had sat my materials , and looked at the male , the sudden feeling rushed through , as I had glided against the canvas again and again , it was going to be gorgeous, a better masterpiece then me. As I stroked and painted , I could hear the silence , as I checked , same position. No movement. No nothing. What a beauty.

As I gave it one last stroke , I had stpod back to see my creation. Beautiful covers of blue mixed of the red hue , A grey storm that had created when you looked at it of mixed emotions of beauty. I looked at him and smiled , "May I ask your name stranger?" I asked softly , making the stranger jump back , look and gave the smallest hint of a smile.

"Tord, nice to meet you."