5~Last Day in LA, New Day in My Old Place

Kenzie's POV ~ Skip to the moving Day ~

Today is the moving day, but our stuff is there already. We just need to get into our plane and go to Canada. We leave at 6 am and be there around 3 pm there.

I woke up at 5 am and took a shower. I then got out of my shower, and dried myself off. I grabbed my plane clothes I set out yesterday, and changed into them. I wore a loose grey and white stripped crop top, a pair of black Adidas leggings, a pair of white converse, and my hair in beachy curls. I put on my makeup but less than usual, grabbed my Gucci backpack with everything I needed, and put on a pair of sunglasses.

I grabbed my laptop case with my laptop inside and my chargers, then grabbed my phone. I went downstairs and saw Maddie waiting for me. She wore a black jumper and a white shirt tucked in the front. Her hair in a perfect bun, and had a pair of sunglasses on.

"You ready?" Maddie asked.

"Yup, where is everyone?" I asked.

"Oh, they're waiting for us there. We'll see them in the plane. Come on. The car is waiting. Say bye to mom and Greg." Maddie said and I nodded, I gave the butler my laptop case with my stuff so he could put it in the car as I talked to my parents.

I got to their office and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard my mom yell.

"Hello mother." I said as I came in.

"Kenzie. Aw, you're leaving." My mom said in a sad voice then gave me a hug.

"Mom, I'll visit." I said as we released from our hug. "Where's dad?" I asked.

"oh, he left for work already." My mom said, but it sounded like she was lying.

"Mom, is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything is fine. just, you know. Small fights. Nothing to be worried about it Kenzie." We said our final goodbyes and I left.

Maddie and I got in the car and our driver drove off. when we got there, we saw all my friends waiting with their plane things they need.

We got in the private plane and once the plane was in the air, we were all talking our heads off. "Maddie. Is it the same house you guys lived in?" Connor asked as Jayden sat on his lap.

"Well, we'll have two houses. The main house is massive and isn't the same house as last time. Its bigger and has a bigger pool and back yard. But the second house is closer to school and is more of 'your guys' house so you can hang there and it's in a normal neighborhood. So its a chill house." Maddie explained and our lips grew into a giant smirk. "OH! No fucking! I do not wanna get in trouble because one of you guys gets pregnant and runs off to Vegas and gets-" but I cut her off.

"Ok Maddie. We get it. Oh, I mean THEY get it." I said as I pointed at everyone else. They put their hand on their chest acting hurt.

"Really? Us? What happens when you get a boyfriend in Canada?" Dev said with a smirk. She doesn't even have a bf.

"Not gonna happen. Plus, I need to remember who to stay away from. There's one on the tip of my tongue." I said as I tried to remember.

"What about Hayden?" Maddie asked, then I shot a look at her. "Johnny? Carson!?" Maddie kept saying.

"Ok, ok! I remember!" I yelled.

"Woah, Kenzie what happened?" Caden asked.

"They are people you STAY away from. I don't even know if they're still there. Just a warning." I said.

"Why? What did they do to you?" Dylan asked, concerned.

"You know. Just being mean. But that's what they do."