14~Happy Family?

Kenzie's POV

Finally, after months in the hospital, our baby boy is aloud to go. He's officially 4 months old now and looks like he's just born.

He's finally aloud to come home. I've been home for three months already and I hate having to drive so far from our house and going back home knowing we'd have to leave our baby at the hospital.

Well, his name, it's special to us. Vincent Frances Orlando. Me and Johnny decided on the name combing both our middle names.

Anyway, next month is our wedding which I'm so excited for especially since I'm not in a wheelchair anymore and I'll have all my children there.

"Mommy, can I help baby brother?" The twins asked. They watched him eat and then sleep. They helped me put on his cap and socks.

I put Vincent to bed and then the twins as well. Johnny came home at 7:30 pm, just as the kids were put to sleep. He kissed each of their foreheads and gently touched Vincent's face to not wake him.

He came back down stairs as I was setting up the dinner table. "I'm glad you're home baby." I said to him them kissed his luscious lips that perfectly aligned with mine.

"I missed you too love." He said as we sat down. 

We ate, talked, and then made love in our bedroom before being interrupted by Vincent.

I put on my bra and thong then my silk robe wrapped around me. I took Vincent out of his crib and then fed and rocked him back to sleep.

"He's one lucky man." Johnny said as I was finishing up feeding Vincent.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"He gets to suck your breast all day. I barley can get any now." Johnny jokes, I think.

"His life depends on it. Not yours." I giggled as Johnny came next to us. Johnny bent down and started to suck my breast. Vincent was already back in his crib by now. "Stop it baby." I told him but he continued.

We both fell asleep on the floor of Vincent's nursery.