1

Namimori Middle School: 3 - A

Tsuna was happily dozing off in his class when suddenly his hyper intuition went haywire.

"Cazzate! strada da percorrere e disturbare il mio sonno tranquillo!" (Trans: Bullshit! Way to go and disturb my peacefull sleep!) Tsuna cursed in Italian loudly.

"Care to share your useless thoughts Dame Tsuna?" Nezu- their ever so amazing teacher (excuse my sarcasm)- asked mockingly.

"Oi! Teme! Don't disrespect Judaime!" Gokudera said readying to take out his beloved dynamites.

"G- Gokudera-kun it's alright it's my fault anyways." Our precious tuna-fish said.

"Hai Judaime!" The loyal right hand man said as his invincible puppy tail wagged.

Just then the school principal of Namimori Middle entered their classroom.

"Sorry to disturb your class Nezu sensei, but I would like to inform you all that Mr. Sawada is no longer a student of Namimori Middle School starting today. Mr. Sawada please leave the classroom, oh and your guardian is waiting outside." The principal announced.

"Eh?!" Exclaimed the people who knows about the mafia. (Cough*overprotective guardians**Kyoko and Hana*cough)

"Principal-san what do you mean?" Tsuna asked.

"Eh? Didn't your father informed you Tsunayoshi-kun?" The principal asked- confused.

Tsuna was about to open his mouth when Nono popped out on the door.

"Ohoho... Pardon my intrusion Mr. Principal, but I would like to fetch my grandson now if you don't mind." Nono said looking innocently.

"No- Judaime's grandfather what's the meaning of this?" Gokudera asked as the others nodded in agreement. (Since they don't know what to call Nono unlike Gokudera.)

"Hm? Ah I requested Nana-san and Iemitsu to let Tsunayoshi-kun stay with me thus in result of him transferring ohoho." Timoteo explained.

"Eh Judaime/Tsuna/ Tsu-kun/Bossu/Sawda is transferring to Italy?" The overprotective guardians, Hana and Kyoko asked.

The others looked at the mafia gang as if they said something impossible. Then they all started laughing.

"Pfft. That would be impossible."

"Dame Tsuna and Italy? Heck he can't even possibly leave his mother's arms alone."

"Nice joke guys."

Were the mumbles of his classmates.

"Teme!" Gokudera yelled readying his dynamites.

Kyoko and Hana were glaring at them itching to take their pistols (What? Those two plus Haru are training under LalNello), Yamamoto and Chrome were looking as their normal selves- though Chrome was planning to inform her Mukuro-sama (cough*boyfriend*cough) about the incident and give them nightmares. While Yamamoto is murdering them in his mind.

"Enough! Tsunayoshi-kun let's go now." The ninth boss said releasing 1% of his killing intent as our unfortunate tuna followed without complaints. (As of he can complain though.)

Inside their car. Tsuna's P.O.V.

Hiee! What are they planning?! It's Reborn's doing isn't it! It's his fault right?

"...oshi-kun? Tsunayoshi-kun!" Grandpa said for how long.

"Ah h-hai?" I answered.

"I would like to inform you that the reason why you're transferring is because you have a mission- and no Reborn doesn't know any of this only the two of us and your father." Grandpa said.