chapter 2

Shownu.

“Hyunwoo, my bro. I still don't get why you come to school earlier than me”  Shownu looked at Hyunwoo who was about to plug in his earphones.

“Hey, don't disrespect your hyung like that” Shownu tried again but he got another slap of silence.

“Are you deaf or something?” Shownu pushed his limits onto his younger twin as he was annoyed with all the silent treatment for the past 5 years.

It's almost as if it seems as the last time they had a proper conversation was also years ago. Hyunwoo who couldn't take all the insults anymore, finally answered, his voice low and raspy “First of all, you're not my hyung, you're just a few minutes older than me and second, I'm not deaf, I can clearly hear you. But I wished I was, so I'm begging you to shut up right now”

Shownu has enough of the disrespect and pushed Hyunwoo against the lockers, earning a fistful of Hyunwoo's collar, as he was about to punch him, a male appeared in front of him, holding his wrist, the grip tight enough to stop his blood circulation “What do you think you're doing Son Shownu?”

“Oh look who it is, the person I least expected, Yoo Kihyun.” Shownu smirked, as Hyunwoo looked at him in worry, ‘Oh no.. Did he see me and Shownu argue?— crap’ Kihyun just shook his head.

“Detention, Shownu. And don't even think I'm gonna let you escape” Kihyun stated firmly before he walked away “Oh don't worry babe, I'm not escaping if I'm gonna spend those hours with you”

Hearing this made Hyunwoo's blood boil. Sure, Kihyun was hot and everything but he's not something you can use and fuck. Hyunwoo knew that too well, that his brother had plans to fuck his crush.

But oh was Shownu's dreams gonna get crushed because Hyunwoo will do anything to keep Kihyun safe from his fuckboy excuse of a twin.

“Don't you dare try anything with the President, Shownu” Shownu never knew who Hyunwoo's crush was, it always stayed anonymous. But he cared too less to find out.

The only thing on Shownu's mind at that moment was how plump and juicy Kihyun looked and how he sways his hips with sass everytime he walks around school grounds.

Flirting with the aforementioned was always Shownu's reason why he always asked for detention. But ever since Kihyun warned him of being kicked out, he kept a low profile and prevent himself from being too bad at his current state.

Let's be honest here for a second though, Shownu just got hard at the fact that he thought about pounding into Kihyun as the younger screamed his name. And the funniest part was; he never noticed.

Minutes later, Hoseok poked his face “Woah, Shownu, your friend needs a little help down there” Shownu choked “Wait what?” he looked down on his pants, revealing a tent “Goddamn it!” Hoseok laughed “Guess you have to be late for class again, have fun!”

As Hoseok disappeared in the crowd of students, the only thing left in the hallways were Shownu's groaning.