First convo

Your POV

Okay so we just landed in la and we were waiting for one of our old friends kalel, she was picking us up and we were staying there for a month or so until we got enough to buy a house/apartment. I was looking for her blue hair but I remembered it is brown now(quick a/n I think it's brown now) and then she held up a sign reading "OMGAWD MY BFFS!!" and I started laughing.

Kalels POV

I saw y/n and Allie get off the plane and I walked toward them to take them back to my place with Anthony and joey. (I know they don't live together anymore but ol' well)

We drove back to my place and I helped them get situated. after that I introduced them to my fiancé Anthony and my best friend joey. I think joey and y/n had a spark when they met.

Joeys POV

So kalels old friends from Virginia ( I don't think she actually from there lol my cat is liking my toe btw) y/n and Allie just got here an hour or so ago and I really liked y/n. I know we just met but after I got to know her she was pretty amazing: her blue ombrèd hair, beautiful hazel eyes and her personality was amazing. Y/n and Allie didn't get there furniture back yet so I'm sleeping on the couch and y/n is sleeping in my bed and Allie is sleeping on the couch bed in the basement. I think I'm going to ask her out tomorrow but I'm not sure, will she be freaked or like what I don't even know.

(a/n rich girl by qwen steffani just came on pandora on iggy azaleas channel)

Your POV

I got talking to joey for awhile and he showed me around the house and when we got to his room I saw his TOTORO plushi and I jumped across his bed and grabbed it and I said I loved it.

"Really?" joey asked I replied with a quick nod. "I really like them episode when all of his friends came into play!" I said with enthusiasm. we got talik g til' like 3 in the morning and we fell asleep on his bed together: nothing can be anymore awkward.

••••THE NEXT DAY••••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

I woke up sleeping on joeys bed cuddling him and his totoro plushi.

And I fell back asleep but closer to joey. about an hour later I woke to the smell of eggs and biscuits. I got up and walked into the kitchen and made me some toast. when I turned around I saw Joey and mouthed to him 'we didn't do the dirty last night?' and he started laughing and and said no between giggles.

"So what do we have planned today?" I asked joey

"I dot know, maybe show you and Allie aro..." he said but paused. we heard someone throwing up and it was Allie. I literally asked joey if he could drive me to the drug store since I didn't have a car and didnt now my way around this place. he asked why and all I said was please. that's all it took and we left. in the car I told joey the story of how Allie might be pregnant because before we left her and her boyfriend did the dirty a week before we left.

"Really so that's she's throwing up?" joey asked.

"I hope not" i replied

"Why?" he said almost near the drug store.

"Because none of us is ready and we just moved here and she will have to move back and marry him and all that stuff." I said

"Who was her boyfriend?" he asked

I just say there and froze a sec and then said "my brother..." we pulle up an I got 2 different brands just in case and I said thanks and we left. when we got back joey opened my door for me and I couldn't resist... I kissed him and I immeaditly regretted it. but he pushed me against satsuki and kissed me deeply like we have known each other for years. I kissed back then we walked up to the house hand in hand.

Joeys POV

When she kissed me I felt sparks go throw my body and I kissed her back roughly and deeply and then we walked to the door hand in. after we got inside and she gave Allie the test thingamajiger, I asked her to come to my room so we could talk.

"So should we be something?" I asked

"Um......YAAASSSS." she said while giggling and crawling to me (we were in the bed) and we started to kiss. it got rougher and rougher until I was pulling the ends of her shirt begging for her to take it off. she broke the kiss and said not now. as she walked into the living room she whispered later in my ear.

"Your such a tease!" I said joking with her.

Your POV

"Hey Allie. what does it say?" I asked throw the bathroom door.

"Um.......... I'm

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n CLIFFHANGER

I do t know if I should make her preggers or not tell me in the comments but on another note sorry it took longer then planned I don't know if I should have done captainsparklez or kalel. but at last I decided.. •{}• #SQUIDFACE start using that hastag and I will try to follow back thx for reading and I love you guys!!!!!!!- babiebue💙🐙