Newbies in la

A/n sorry I have been gone for a LONG time there has just been a lot happening and I'm writing this chapter at my friends Allies house btw!!!!!

- love you guys~babiebue

(Your POV)

Okay so I have finished packing and all I have to do is get my stuff in my Kia soul. I have to call Allie and find out if she's ready to go to Starbucks then the airport.

"Pick up!!" I said yelling at my phone. she finally picked up and I asked her if she was ready and all was good so we left for la.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the plane I put one heap phone in and the other in allies. So Allie and I have been friends since we were little and we know anything and everything about one another. We are both 22 and she has always liked my brother skylar. I start playing problem by Ariana grande and we were dancing and singing, it was embarrassing but fun. when I got up to go to the bathroom and one of our fans came up to me and gave me a hug.

"I will be right back I have to go to the bathroom." I said to Mia( the fan). After I left the bathroom to go back to my seat I told Mia to come say hi to Allie. We have 2 million subscribers on YouTube and we have collabed with a few and hopefully when we get to la we can do more collabs.

"Hey Allie I'm gonna sleep and wake me up when we are about to land." I said excitingly then fell asleepy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n so that's my chapter for today I'm really sorry but yas there is a new chapter and I will try to upload tommorow -love you guys- babiebue💙 okay also comment should I include as a friend that moved to la before them and helps them out and stuff like that captiansparklez (Jordan) or kalel (from watch us live and stuff) comment below please!!!⬇⬇⬇