Someone New

Loki POV (2 week time skip)

Wow Stark really out did himself this time, I mean sitting in this contain these mortals put me in for 2 weeks really makes you see how smart one of them can be. Sitting in here for 2 weeks also unsurprisingly very much aggravates me but that could also because I'm starving. You are probably wondering oh why is loki starving well lets just say I may of ticked Bruce off to the point he Hulked out... anyway since then foods been cut down and Bruce hasn't visited since.

Well it's now 9:00 so it's time for Mrs Romanoff to talk some psychology so she can try and understand what I did, the strange thing is I cant even remember what I have done, I know what I did I just can't remember doing any of it.

It's now 9:05 and I hear no heels this is weird, I stand up and look at the door, next minute Tony walks into the room, I back up against my container weakly and clumsily until my back is pressed up against it. He was the one who kept me here which I am so thankful for because I know that if I went back to Asgard as soon as my feet touch the ground there, Odin would have me chained up again and have me beat as my punishment. I shudder at the thought.

Tony coming to visit is new as he never has before its normally everyone else or Jarvis (I think that's it's name I believe it does a body scan on my vitals). I can't help but stare at him I haven't seen him in 2 weeks plus he is the only one to actually touch the technology. He has changed a lot his brown fluffed hair has grown out, his scruff is becoming a beard, he has bigger bags under his eyes . Somehow this is making him seem more cute to me. WHAT THE HECK MY BRAIN HE CANT BE TRUSTED he can't be trusted yet . I shake my head to get rid of the embarrassing thought but I could still feel the blushed heat on my cheeks.

Tony was now staring at me, oh no he can see the blushing, ignore it ignore it Loki, dammit he is now doing that famous smile, control yourself Loki what is wrong with you.

"I came to give you some food because from the looks of it you havent exactly been getting the 5-a- day now have we?" cocking his eyebrow

He must off seen me stare at him in embarrassment because before I can even move my wide scared eyes away in fear he says softly,

"I know the others haven't been treating you the best Jarvis told me so be seeing your vitals, I know you feel like what you have done was your fault but I think you were used as a weapon by someone I'm just not sure who."

What is he talking about another person even if I can't remember doing what I did it is still me who hurt people and had families and friends split up by death and destruction because of me. All I can do is just stare but I feel like he wants some form of communication from me because he is swaying side to side looking at me.

"T-thank you, why are you being k-k-kind to me after all I've done for you, I TRIED TO MAKE YOU A SOILDER WITH NO MIND FOR GOD SAKE" I was now yelling I shouldn't have done that I'm gonna get punished worse now,

"sorry I d-d-didn't mean to yell" why am I stuttering oh right having no one be nice to you for weeks makes someone like that I guess.

Tony is now right in front of the glass and his breath is causing it to fog on the outside, its dark brown eyes are piercing into mine even from far away when he opens his mouth to speak,

"But you didn't now did you, I have no idea why I kept you here or why the hell I am wanting to help you but I do. Also it looks like you could use a friend or at least a acquaintance to help you get better."

This is a act I knew it, he is faking it he is gonna make me think I can trust him and tell him things but then he is going to beat me and chain me just like Odin did with his metal whips and chains.

"No" I scream in exhaustion                                                                                                                                                 "this is an act y-you're going to fake this all, pretend to be someone I ca...

"No" I scream in exhaustion "this is an act y-you're going to fake this all, pretend to be someone I can trust, a friend but then you are just gonna send me back to Asgard once your bored with watching me s-suffer" I whisper.

I can't tell Tony the real reason I cant return to Asgard I can't tell him about the beatings not even Thor knows.

I am so wrapped up in my own thoughts I dont see or hear Tony call out to Jarvis to open up my container, was he out of his mind I'm dangerous, I'm a monster I could hurt him or even kill him okay maybe not I barely have any magic at the moment I'm that weak. Tony walked right up to me and sat down in front of me and replied to my statement,

"No I wouldn't do that I'm just plain old billionaire playboy Tony" finishing it off with the a smirk.

Tony gave me a actual lunch and told me he knew my powers were weaker and even if they weren't weaker he would of still sat with me as he knew what it was like to be alone. After Tony's speech, I couldn't help but smile at him, he saw and made a excuse to leave so left immediately with a red tint on his cheek and a flutter in my chest.