Meeting you

As soon as they finished their last song me and Ambri went backstage.It was crowded with fans,after they left we had some time with the boys.Then Ambri whispered in my ear "go talk to him you guys have a special connection."I nodded my head in disbelief and walked to Harry I noticed he was talking to Louis.Then he stopped to look at me.He spoke before I said a word "so..you are the girl I met eyes with."I responded casually "yep that's me"and he spoke again"well you are absolutely dashing"I blushed and said thank you.After that we kept talking and saw Ambri looking at me with a sly smile and then she faced towards Calum and whispered in his ear.I knew exactly what she was talking about,suddenly Harry came up behind me and said "hey,I was just wondering if we could crash this place and go to dinner."I smiled happily and replied"yes of course I am very hungry."He smiled brightly and took my hand "so may ask love again what is your name?" "well..it uh Imani,but not for long"he said "why" "because I don't like it."then he said "you shouldn't change it because it suites you because your beautiful....oh,I mean't your name."I blushed.We were quiet but kept smiling at each other until we got to his car.He was being a gentleman and opened the door,he was perfect..no..he is perfect!!he walked towards his side and asked what we should get,I said "definitely not Italian for gods sake"he asked in confusion "may I ask you why not,Imani"i then smiled and replied with lots of confidence "well...every guy brings a girl on a first date to an Italian restaurant,it is scientifically proven you should google it."As we drove he asked me to google it for him...and guess what I was right.He finally decided to go to a fancy Mexican restaurant which was one of the most expensive places in New York, he shyly looked at me and asked "do you live here by any chance?"I answered him with a bright smile and I said "of course and do you know this restaurant is expensive because I has good food" "well it's ok since I want to spoil you because this might be the last time I see you until my next concert."I looked down to my lap and sighed until we neared the most expensive fantastic Mexican restaurant in all of New York.he said "wait,it is my job to be a gentleman" so he came to my side and opened the car door I smiled sweetly a gave him a peck on his cheek.

A.N

Ok so this is the third chapter...I didn't. Get to write the author note in the second one I think but I hope you comment and read this book I hope you love it!!!!and yes this was a contest and I was Harry's girlfriend and my friend i owed her which is Ambri in the story which is her real name and a couple of friends...but anyways I will be writing another story and it won't be fanfic ): sad but still I would check it out all I have to do is publish it.