The perfect date

We walked hand in hand in the restaurant making great small talk.I have learned a lot of things I already knew but he also knew that I know almost everything about him.He also told me things I didn't know and in return I did the same.When we got inside the Waiter was looking down then noticed Harry then me but she kept looking at Harry she then said "how many will be dining tonight" she was blushing but Harry answered "table for two please."The lady told us to follow her but she tried to keep flirting with Harry....because,he was Harry styles and I was a nobody.The lady left and I let a sigh of relief and Harry chuckled (which was the most cutest noise in the world) he eventually said"so what are you getting" I think I will have steak tacos they are amazing here,also with Dr.Pepper no wine or any alcoholic beverage for me tonight..."he looked at me like I was crazy and said "why,are you even old enough". I giggled and said "yes I am,I am twenty-one mr.styles" "really let me see your drivers license "he replied,I chuckled and gave my drivers license.When he was done he sighed in relief I just laughed the whole time until the food came.We made small talk until we came to the two topics of our houses and parents he said "well since I live in California...no mean to brag but in a mansion" I said "it is not bragging because you should see my house in Paris"he gave me a funny look and asked "you have a house in Paris,how?I told him for starters "well I went to college finished at 20 with my doctors degree and I own my own company since I was 13"he kept looking at me in interest "and I have 3 houses,which I really don't mention on the first date and I went to NYU and one of those houses is a chateau in Paris and a mansion in L.A and I have a nice condo here and I am trying to get a house In London."he didn't want me to finish so I kept going "I have two brothers and one is trying to finish college and one is in high school.and I have an old fashioned cafe in Paris and I speak french,italian,Spanish and yeah.."he finally spoke"wow you are interesting and successful."all I could manage with my mouth full of food is "thank you" he jus kept smiling at me which was a good sign I held out my hand to pay and he said "it's ok I got"i just smiled at him thankfully.I said "you should see my apartment and also I may just visit you in L.A cause I have a lot of business meetings there."he was so happy that it made my heart drop he was just so beautiful and sweet.The whole night was perfect unlike all the other self-centered dates.The happiest is that I will be seeing more of my favorite idol.

A.N

So this is another part I am doing this on my phone since I am in New York and I hope you like and I am about to put up another chapter and yeah..also I might not publish quickly when I am in school but who knows anyways I love please keep reading!!!