Chapter 2

Ash's POV

"So, Serena, how've you been?" I ask, while mixing her lastest PokePuff mixture. She looks up, still chopping a couple of Oran berries.
"Hm? Oh, well, I've been- argh!" She yells, and I see a small amount of blood trickling down from her finger. She must've cut it while talking to me!
"Huh?! Serena?!" I cry out, but apparently she's got a phobia of blood or something, because she was losing consciousness fast...

Serena's POV

"Huh?! Serena?!" Somebody calls me, but I'm fainting, and falling...

Ash's POV

"SERENA!" I scream, as she falls to the floor, but I catch her just in time. She gasps, breathing in and out. Clemont examines her.
"Well, she lost a small bit of blood, so she should be okay, but me and Bonnie are going to go to the Pharmacy just to make sure." He finishes, and grabs his Apom-Arm backpack. I can't believe he kept that after all these years.
"Bye Ash, Serena, we'll be back soon, okay?" Bonnie says, and they walk down the path from the Pokemon Centre we're staying at. I'm left in the middle of the kitchen. With Serena.

"Serena?... Wake up, c'mon. Please..." I shake her gently, and she stirs.
"A-ash..." She murmurs. I chuckle quietly, and look at her again. Her golden hair, and her ocean eyes... I jump. Where the hell did that come from?!
"Ash? Mm, are you okay?" She asks, groaning as she sits up on my lap.
"Huh? Oh, nothing..." I get up, and pick her up and carry her bridal-style to her room.
"Ash! What are you doing?" She giggles and sqirms. I laugh.
"Welp, I figured that if you faint, you need to be in bed, comfortable!" I reply. She rolls her eyes, but allows me to carry her up to her room. There, I find a plaster in the en-suite.

When I lay her on the bed, her Braixen looks up at me, and Greninja is blushing behind her. He's holding a single fire-type flower in his hands. Braixen is also blushing, as well, and Pancham is laughing at their red faces. Serena chuckles lightly at them all, then looks up at me. She takes my hand, which is by my side. She's not quite looking at me, and her face is on fire.
"Ash, stay with me... Please!" She says, her eyes pleading me as well as her voice. I can't say no to her. I can't leave her.
"Okay." I say and sit at the end of the bed. She smiles, glad she got her own way. Although she can be calm, and somewhat adorable, she can also be like Bonnie... Where in the world is this coming from?! I think to myself.

Serena's POV

Ash is blushing so hard right now. What's he thinking about?
"Ash? What's up?" I ask, tapping his shoulder. He looks at me, and his face goes redder. He's so cute when he blushes, I think to myself. I'm not afraid to admit I like him, it's just how he feels about me. Arceus, I'm so dumb. Why would he like me? Snapping out of it, I realize Ash has gone.
"Where'd you go?" I call. He jumps out from behind me, and I scream.
"Hahah!" He laughs loudly. I whack him with my pillow. He stops, and grins, picking up a cushion and getting me back. I leap out of bed, no longer sleepy, and we have a war. It's a brutal one, too, but Ash eventually wins. "I thought you needed to surprises to wake you up a little." He smiles.
"Okay, now I get to choose something for you to do!" He says triumphantly.
"What?!" I gulp.
"Mm-hm. Now, what should I say?..." He thinks. Before he can choose, Bonnie and Clemont come through, and Ash runs to greet them. He whispers to them, and they grin. Bonnie comes over.
"So, have you told Ash yet?" She asks, her voice low.
"Told him what?" I ask nervously, already know what she's getting at.
"That you like him, of course!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yup, we all knew that Bonnie knows! xD Sorry for the cliffhanger, guys, and the fact this chapter took so long! I was busy, but I'm trying to be more focused, okay?! Anyways, more updates coming, so stay tuned!
~ Waves out!
Word count: 731!