+Eyes on me+

¥Kasandra's POV¥

I slapped my hand on to my night stand, looking for my phone as it kept vibrating indicating i have a incoming call.

Once i found it, i sat up a bit from my bed, and rubbed my eyes as i pressed the green button, swiftly bringing my phone to my ear.

"GIRL GET YOUR HAPPY ASS UP!! we is going to the hottest party..", shouted my best friend in to the phone.

"No. Im not going. im too tired. you can go by yourself", i said now getting off my bed and walking towards the kitchen.

my best friend sucked her teeth. "Your f*cking going, i dont give a rats ass about what you about to protest. save that sh*t for the birds.", she said.

"But-...." i tried to protest but had gotten cut off.

"No buts. get your butt dressed, ill be there at 9:00pm sharp", and with that, she hung up.

I scoffed. How dare she hang up on me. I shrugged it off, looking at the time.

Damn, it was 6:34pm. I cant believe i slept so long, but, i was extremely tired so i didnt find it surprising.

I went to my bathroom and put on the shower to a warm temperature. i brushed my teeth and washed my face before i hopped in the shower.

I slowly slid off my shorts, panties, shirt and bra. I hopped in the shower lathering my body with my Vanilla scented body wash.

I slowly slid my hand in between my legs and started massaging my cl*t.

"Ohh, f*ck..." i moaned.

I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as i slowly slid a finger in to my p*ssy, moving my finger at a steady pace, and increasing my speed as my p*ssy got wetter.

Giving my self a few more slow but rough strokes with my fingers, i felt my legs grow weak, as my orgasm took me to cloud nine.

Once i came off the intense high, i washed my body and got out of the shower.

"Damn... i need to get laid..", i mumbled underneath my breathe.

I wrapped a towel over my body and walked in to my bedroom.

I checked the time on my phone. It read 7:30pm. I had just enough time to get ready before Rachael came.

I grabbed the baby lotion and rubbed a good amount all over my body. i grabbed a nude bra and panty set from victoria secret. i slowly slid them on my body which complimented my body perfectly. I grabbed my gold Versace dress, that clinged to my curves and hugged my body like a glove.

I quickly pinned my hair in to a mohawk and curled the rest of my hair. i added a bit of eyeliner and mascara. I put on some red suede pumps.

I walked over to my long body length mirror and stared at myself in awe. I was a gorgeous girl and i knew this all too well.

I added nude lipstick, gold earrings, a gold watch, gold rings and a gold 24k necklace that my grandmother gave me.

I sprayed a bit of my gucci perfume, and i was good to go. I grabbed my phone right when i was about to grab my clear see through clutch, i heard a car honk.

I strutted out my house, locking my door and hopped in to my best friends car.

"You look bangin' girl" i said as i gave Rachael a kiss on her cheek.