How i fallen in love with u (7)

Nikhil:yeh Meri shonu hai....

All are amazed

Dr:are u sure Mr gadodia

Nikhil:her left hand is strong than right....when ap aunty and suju aunty walk either side,her left hand stopped suju aunty..means her left hand have strength, so its my shonu....

Dr:okay nikhil...nurse,inject 0.5 ml that too in her right hand.....

Nurse:by sir,normal dose is 1ml naa...

Dr:if she was swara,then she needs 2ml,bt this is shona,so comparative less dose is required..

Nurse nodes and inject....

Dr:now let her take rest....u all leave....

Dr and nurse leaves from there...

Gadodia and maheswary are waiting in dining hall....

All are sitting here and there with blank face....

Ap and su goes to kitchen and prepared tea for everyone...

They gives to shekhar,sahil and nikhil...along with sanskar and uthara.....

All were just thinking about swara/shona.....

Sanskar:(it means that both swara and shona are one...she have multiple personality disorder...)

Sanskar was deep in thought that he didn't here his phone rang

Uthara takes and finds its from DGP

She handover it to sanskar

DGP:what the hell is happening sanskar...u have married that too adv swara, who have always saved sahil from u....I think that its all ur plan...have u joined with those criminals...or something else...

Sanskar:sir..nothing like that...its true that, I have married lawyer swara...it doesnt mean I have joined hands with sahil....

Sahil hears this

DGP:I don't want any explanation.. I want u here tomorrow sharp 10

Sanskar: yes sir.....

After a while

Shekhar:what have u decided sanskar.....r u still wishing to take my daughter as ur wife...

Sanskar looks down

Shekhar:being a father,even I don't know when will my daughter become swara yaa shona....u have married swara and everyone knows that,if u wish to take my swara,shona will get panik.....

Sanskar:situation must be wrong,bt the truth is that,swara is my wife and shona.. Shona is my love...

This was a shock for all family....

Sanskar:I wished to marry shona,by seeing her nature,simplicity and honesty.. Even after I came to know she is sahil's sister,my love didn't changed....then enters swara,like a thufaaan....and see the destiny....god have well played his game.....

Nikhil:Nikhil:We cant do anything....dont know when she wake up,who can she be....swara yaa shona

Sahil:im really sorry sanskar...just because of me ur senior inspector taunt...

Sanskar is amazed to see him asking sorry

Sahil:here im standing not as any criminal bt just as a big brother who loves his sister very much....Everything happened when my shonu was 15 yrs old.....an accident that cause her nerve damage.....

"WE ALL LIVED HERE WITH ALL LOVE CARE AND RESPECT...SHONU WAS OUR EVERYTHING....WHAT EVER SHE SAY,WAS OUR FINAL DECISION.....ONE FINE DAY SHE GETS ACCIDENT WHILE TRYING TO HELP A LADY WHO WAS CROSSING RAILWAY RAIL...INSTEAD OF THAT LADY IT WAS MY SHONU,WHO GETS HIT BY TRAIN....EVEN DR SAID THAT,ITS VEEY DIFFICULT TO SAVE HER,SHE WAS NOT RESPONDING TO ANY TREATMENT....BUT ONE FINE DAY DR INFORMED US THAT,THERE IS ONE WAY TO SAVE HER,IT WAS TO CUT DOWN A NERVE,BT ITS ADVERSE Reaction MUCH BE COMPLICATED....WE WISHED TO SEE OUR SHONU BACK,SO WE ACCEPTED IT....SOON SHONU GET OUT OF COMA....BT HER WHOLE ATTIRE,WAY OF TALKING,CHARACTER EVERYTHING CHANGED....WHEN DR ASKWD HER NAME,SHE SAID THAT,SHE IS SWARA BOSE....THIS BECAME LIKE A SHOCK TO US...WE THOUGHT THAT,SHE MUST HAVE LOST HER MEMMORY,BT SHE EASILY RECOGNISED US MORE OVER SHE WAS ASKING FOR SHONU...WE WERE CONFUSED...DR JUST SAID THAT,IT CAN BE DUE TO STRESS....WE TAKE HER HOME...A MONTH PASSED,IN THIS WE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT HER SPLIT DISORDER...WE THOUGHT THAT ONCE SHONU BECOME HERSELF SHE MUST FORGET SWARA...BT HERE BOTH SWARA AND SHONU KNOW EACH OTHER AS SISTERS....SHONU EVEN SAID TO US THAT JUST BECAUSE OF PANDIT,SWARA AND SHONU ARE LIVING APART...SO TO COVER UP EVERYTHING WE MADE THE STORY OF SWARA BOSE AND SHONA GADODIA...

All are shocked hearing this....

NIKHIL:IT WAS VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND WHETHER IT IS SWARA OR SHONA......

SWARA WAS THE ONE WITH NO FEAR,WITHOUT ANY CARE,WHO DOESNT BELEIVE IN GOD AND A RIGHT HANDED GIRL

WHERE AS MY SHONU WAS LITTLE PRINCESS OF OUR FAMILY,INNOCENT,WITH FULL OF LOVE CARE AND TRUST..WHO STRONGLY BELIEVES IN GOD AND A VISITOR OF TEMPLE,THE ONE WHO GIVE EVERYONE A SECOND CHANCE

Sanskar:u didnt go for any treatment.....

Shekhar:nothing worked....

Precap:what u want whether swara and shona should split and become a single person??then whom would u choose...swara ya shona......

Funny fights between swara shona and sanskar....