Ishq mein Marjawan intro

Story of two sisters......

Unidentical twins......

Tara Arohi........

Tara is elder to arohi by 16 seconds.......

Both are having similar looking face bt their Taste is entirely different.....

When one love classics,the other love western..... when one lobe DJ,other loves pop....

When one truly believes in god,other seems to ne a atheist

When one is interested in classical dances,other one is interested in karate and martial arts......

This is the saga of two sisters....who loves each other

Tara,daring and dashing modern  girl....the one with bold and fearless attitude.....A wedding planner by profession....

Arohi,daring and dashing traditional girl,who always wear salwar suits.....the one with bold and stubbornness..... A divorce specialist by profession.....

A house.....or we can say,a home where 5 people stays with their own terms and policies.....

LOVE SHORE

As we move inside....

We can see two nameplates on either side of door...

1st:AROHI RAICHAND,DIVORCE SPECIALIST

2nd:TARA RAICHAND,WEDDING PLANNER

We moves inside the home....

A lady is seen working in kitchen.....

Lady:Tara....arohi....get up.....

In a room....

Two girls are sleeping on a bed....both are covered with a single sheet of blanket.....

A girl gets up....

She looks at the time....

Girl:ohh God.... I'm late,I need to attend a meeting of new client....

So this is Tara...aka Tara Raichand,eldest daughter of Roma and raj Raichand....

Tara rushes towards washroom.....

Meanwhile Roma comes inside...

Roma:arohi...get up....u need to attend savitri's divorce case naa....come....fast

Arohi gets up....

Arohi:didi is in washroom...let me sleep till she come....

Saying she lays on the lap of Roma....

After 10min Tara comes out....

Arohi gets up and moves to washroom.....

Tara:maa...I need to go fast...breakfast

Roma:everything is ready on table....

Tara nodes and moves to dining area.....

She have her food and moves out....

Roma goes to another room where her youngest and only son is sleeping......

ROHIT RAICHAND...Doing his +2 in a govt school......

Roma:rohit beta....tara has already gone...only arohi is left...before she too leaves,better get ready to go to school....

Rohit gets up