•letting go•

"ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɴᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏsᴇ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀᴄʜᴇs"

~ sɪᴀ 'ʙɪɢ ɢɪʀʟs ᴄʀʏ'

I woke up uncomfortably having my legs curled up on the small bedside armchair. "Good morning." I heard a low voice say as my eyes flickered open. I looked around and saw Kol sitting at a small desk across the room. 

"Hey," I said with a soft smile as I let my legs touch the ground. 

"I know you stayed with me so I wouldn't kill your friend when I woke up," Kol said standing up and walking towards me. He sat in front of me on his bed. 

"I can assure you, I won't seek any kill that Salvatore. I may have to snap his neck though." He said with a light chuckle. 

"I didn't stay for Damon. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I said and the boy couldn't help but roll his eyes. 

"Oh." That was all he could say. He was surprised because, by the way, Rebekah had described her relationship with Damon he thought he'd truly never have a chance with her. 

"I should get going," I said and before he could say another word I grabbed my shoes and walked out the door. I was going to quickly I had bumped into Elijah. 

"Where are you running off to?" He asked as he steadied me before I could fall. 

"I have to find Damon." She said and Kol heard. He assumed she loved another vampire, he thought he had found her too late. 

"Elena's blonde friend was looking for you last night. I hope we could catch up more later." He said and I smiled and nodded before I went and left the house. I didn't see either Klaus or Rebekah on my way out which surprised me. 

I went to the Boarding house first and walked in seeing a topless Damon with Rebekah also in her dress from last night. "Busted, again," Damon mumbled as Rebekah just smiled and walked past me. 

"Dagger's, this is awkward." He said sarcastically as he poured a drink. "You broke her brother's neck and then sleep with her. What the hell is that?" I asked completely surprised, how could she do that? 

"What can I say? We were just each other's very, very hot rebounds." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I see you stayed the night and to think Gilbert said you weren't that easy," Damon said with a smirk and I couldn't help myself. 

"Damon." I heard from behind me seeing Elena standing in the doorway. I knew how bad this looked, and I was not going to be blamed for it. 

"He broke my date's neck and then slept with Rebekah," I said seeing her face drop even more. 

"Go to hell Damon," I said and turned to leave. Elena watches as his face dropped. You could say she was jealous.  

"Alli, wait," Elena said and I stopped at the door. "I'm sorry about last night." She said and I just nodded. It felt like she was hiding something but I couldn't tell what. 

I finally went home to change out of the very uncomfortable dress I had been wearing the night before but when I walked in I had seen my father sitting as he watched the door. "I never thought I would have to worry about you acting like a teenager." He said and he couldn't even keep a straight face. 

"How was the ball." He asked and I just sat beside him ready to tell him about the entire night. Most importantly tell him how kind Kol was, that part I knew he wouldn't like but he needed to know.