PART-2-

Regardless of the uncomfortable situation that happened , the evening was very nice and found herself recalling it the next day to work when she got to her office to find a pile of papers waiting for her to paper and sign yet she had realised that...

Regardless of the uncomfortable situation that happened , the evening was very nice and found herself recalling it the next day to work when she got to her office to find a pile of papers waiting for her to paper and sign yet she had realised that it felt too nice it can't be too real , she can't dive in too deep then she wouldn't be able to swim back to the surface .

When she got home , she found a bouquet of flowers at her door with a card signed by Kris .

When she looked into the mirror that day to see lips curved up in a faint smile feeling appreciative , she knew something was wrong with her , she was starting to like him and on such short notice she didn't like it , when things happen fast , it ended up bad , it's what she believed .

She couldn't figure out how to feel about the flowers , but she decided to thank him regardless.

'Thanks for the flowers' she sent him a text message .

A few seconds later she was surprised with him video calling her , she hastily picked up the phone after slipping her shirt on , shaking her head.

She didn't pick up , she wasn't ready to get attached yet .

Junghwa held her phone to her chest , as she felt it vibrate again.

He was calling again .

"hello" she picked up

"i am sorry , I should have figured out that you weren't okay with the video calling just yet " Kris apologised

"It's alright " it was all she said

"Do you like the flowers?"

"yes"

" are you perhaps mad because of what happened yesterday ?" Kris asked warily

Junghwa had forgotten totally what had happened , the girl wasn't her business at all.

"No , not at all "

"Then what's wrong ?"

"nothing , I just got back from work and i'm a little bit tired " she bit the flesh of her mouth hoping he wouldn't insist.

" if there is nothing wrong, then you would accept on going on a date with me tomorrow "

Junghwa huffed secretly " no, I've got work tomorrow "she refused

"after tomorrow?" Kris suggested again

"not this week either , I've got a lot of meetings , I'm sorry , maybe sometime else Kris , goodnight " she hung up before he could even insist or interrupt .

She threw her phone away , feeling bad for refusing , she didn't have much work this week but she just didn't want to feel too attached .

She was a fearful person , she wasn't even denying it , he is a man she met at a nightclub after all .