Affairs {3}

"Lauren this is a very painful process. Alone anyway. If Camila is here, it will dull the pain you will feel." Ally warns and instantly I respond with the request that Camila be present. Zendaya nodded and sped off to fetch the love of my life.

Minutes later Camila is at my side along with Dinah who for some unknown reason is holding Austin and Brad by chains that wrap around their wrists. I send Dinah a questioning glare and she laughs and tugs the chains and they both wince in pain.
"Normani caught these two trying to sneak into the pack house with Vervain bombs. I refuse to let them out of my sight until I know who sent them and since Allys got her amazing god sent of a gift I'm just waiting to be next." Dinah explained and I watched Camila send the boys death glares.

"Shouldn't be too long D. Since Laurens mates here the process will be faster." I blush a little at her statement and watch as Ally flicks out her claws and aligns her index fingers with my temples.
"Camila do you mind sitting in her lap please. The closer you are the easier this will be." Ally says and Camila instantly sits across my lap and digs her head into the crook of my neck and snuggles up as close as she can considering I'm sitting on a makeshift chair near the ruins of my cabin.

"Okay, Lauren, picture his face and everything related to it and focus on it. If your mind strays I'll see whatever you think of." Ally says yet again as her claws touch my temples and I him in acknowledgment and suddenly her claws plunge into my head and I scream in agony. I wanted to scream louder but something was keeping me at bay and I assumed that it was Camila. As Ally said, I focused on the man I keep seeing and suddenly I see his evil smirk and the café. Instead of seeing him just sitting, I see him sucking on a waitresses neck and when he 'noticed' my presence he pulls away with a evil grin and blood spilling down his clean suit as his eyes went completely porcelain.

As soon as the pain appeared it was gone. I looked towards a frightened Ally and I tap Camila to let me up and I pull Ally in as her body trembles in fear.
"It's another vampire. Somehow I couldn't get his name, so maybe he's hexed by witches but what I did get was the Café name." Ally explained in a quiet voice and I look toward her expectingly.

"Quincy Lodge." Ally said and instantly Zendaya and Dinah froze. I watched as Austin tried pulling the chains away from a distracted Dinah but she had them under white knuckle.
"Does that name mean anything to you two?" Camila asked the question I was just about to and I watched Dinah visibly gulp.
"It's a place frequented by the most blood thirsty vampire, who is 300 years old. He uses it as his hunting ground and has all the staff under compulsion, to think you went in there Laur and came out alive is a miracle." Dinah explains quietly and I feel the familiarity of the situation return.

"What was his name?" Camila and I ask in synchronisation.

"Sebastian Von Reinhardt. The second oldest vampire out of the seven."

————————————————————

SMUT WARNING

I laid in bed thinking about the hours previous. What did Sebastian want with me? He kidnapped me at three was it not enough when I killed his clan. Lexa had explained that his clan wasn't actually vampires but ghouls with no morals but their loyalty to Sebastian. Zendaya also explained the pure evil of the man and how he was cunning and merciless.

I heard the bedroom door open and close and I looked up to see Camila in a towel going over to her wardrobe to get out some pyjamas. My mind instantly cleared. She truly was a beauty.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer babe." Camila laughed at me as I stared without shame. I motioned for her to come over with hooded eyes and she did just that with just her black thong and one of my band t-shirts. Her hair was damp and tossed to the side so her neck was visible and she has never looked so ethereal in my life. I want someone to pinch me to make such this isn't a dream.

She straddled my lap and wrapped her arms round my waist and I rested my hands on her ass. My ass.
"You are so fucking gorgeous babe. I love you." I say as I massage her cheeks under my palms and Camila smirks wildly and bites her lip in attempt to suppress the smile on her mouth with failure may I add.
"I love you too. So fucking much you don't understand." She responds and I smile dreamily at her. Since Ally had used her gift on me, I've been drained of energy.
"Babe, I really want to make love to you but I don't have the energy. Ally wiped me out earlier." I explain with a sweet voice and Camila smiles back at me and moves closer to me and tilts her head to the side. I feel my eyes change and I lean forward and slowly bite into my lovers neck. The blood poured into my mouth making me hum in hunger.

I made a agreement with Camila that unless I was drinking out a blood bag, I was only to drink from her neck. To keep me from loosing control and from killing anyone. Since I've been back on blood, I feel in control of myself, I still drink that nasty blend of Vervain and animal blood because it was something that kept my urges at bay but I only drank a pint once a week.

As I drank more from Camila I felt her bucking her hips in my lap and I pull away from her neck and look at her longingly. I lick the excess blood and I bite my wrist and hold it out to Camila and she drinks it gladly and I watch as her throat heals. Vampire blood can heal the dying, injured and can also change humans but their is one way to do it and only the oldest vampire knows how to and they don't share that information sadly.

"Thank you." I groan out as Camila rubs herself onto me harder making me roll my eyes. I pull the top of her head and I take her nipple in my mouth and suck in it slowly, in tune with her thrusts. Her breathing picks up and little whimpers begin to leave her mouth as I attack her chest with slow and sensual sucks and licks.
"Oh god. Lauren." Camila moans out quietly and I let her take my top of along with my sports bra and I press our chest together and Camila's gasps at our nipples colliding with each other.

"I want to try something different Camz. Trust me it will feel amazing." I assure her as I calmly flip us over so I'm on top and I slowly pull her thong off and my compression shorts down so we are both nude. I settle between her legs and grip my member and I slowly rub it along her slit making her moan in anticipation.
"Fuck..." She groaned out as I slid up and down her centre slowly but hard I made sure her clit was attended to as I rubbed it slowly with my thumb.

I kept up this motion for a little longer until Camila filled me over violently so she was straddling me and she thrusted into me but I didn't enter her, my cock continued to rub her slit but at a fast pace with my bucking my hips up.
"Holy shit Camila." I moan out and I pull her bottom lip into my mouth as she continued to relentlessly thrust my member. I groan when I feel her pick up the pace and her face contorted into on of desperation. She is chasing her orgasm.
"Are you gonna cum baby?" I ask and all I receive in response was a loud moan and I chuckle slightly and I pounded into the sky faster and I feel her freeze above me before coming completely undone and it triggered my own orgasm and together we rode out our highs.

"Holy shit." Camila gasped as she stilled her motions and I look up into the loving brown eyes.
"Holy shit indeed." I respond breathlessly before pulling the blanket over us both and together we fell into a deep sleep. Not only did I dream of my mate but of Sebastian Von Reinhardt.