Tattoo || 6

" It was my fault. " Your step - father says as he massages his temple with his fingers.

" I let her stay late. If I hadn't, this wouldn't have happened. " He blames himself while looking at the pictures taken by a paparazzi. Those pictures were of the scene created in the club, you slapping Soomi. A paparazzi who was present at the moment who was extremely excited, took pictures and spread the spicy news.

" It's not your fault, sweetheart. " Your mother sits next to him on the couch and rubs his bicep. " I wonder what made her hit that Yoon kid, she wouldn't hit anyone simply. " She mumbles and sighs, " I will talk to her anyway. " She gets up and kisses his cheek and walks towards your room.

But since you weren't there, she makes her way to your office and knocks on the door twice and comes in.

" Y/N " You look up at her confused because of her tone. When you notice a bit of anger in her eyes, you gulp.

She knows, I am so doomed.

" Yes, mother? "

She crosses her arms and her eyebrows rise. " How was your day yesterday, Y/N? "

" It was — " You gulp again knowing that you are definitely busted.

" — absolutely fine. " You both knew it wasn't. She scoffs and takes out pictures from the pocket of her black harem pants. You blink first and look at the pictures.

" Why did you slap her Y/N? " She raises her voice as you look up at her. " Mom, she was about to punch me. " You take out the picture wanting to prove yourself.

" You can clearly see me holding her fist. I warned her, but you know she is a spoiled brat and she wouldn't listen. So I taught her a lesson. " You explain the whole situation to your mother before she ends up scolding you.

She stares at you and chuckles.

And you blink.

I might be hallucinating.

You thought as she speaks up. " I don't know if I should be proud of you or hit you with my flip flop. "

You blink again and she chuckles at your expression. " I forgive you. But I want you to go and apologize to your father now. " You nod and she flashes a pretty bright smile and she leaves the room.

You place your new design in the file and get up and make your way towards your step - father's office. You knock the door twice as you stood in front of it but there was no answer from the other side. So, you open the door ajar and peek your head in.

The man himself was sitting behind the table going through his office files. He looks up as you enter the room and close the door behind you.

" Dad, I am sorry. Please let me explain myself. " He sighs causing you to frown.

" Yoon Soomi tried to— " He shuts his file and cuts you off.

" Y/N, I know what happened. I had called Jungkook and he explained everything to me. I forgive you. "

Your lips twitch into a small smile as he continues. " But this shouldn't happen again. " You take a step backward and nod.

" You won't be disappointed. " You slightly bow and leave the room.

You comfortably sit on your leather seat as Cheonsa barges into the room.

" Y/N! Can I please have a tattoo? " You look at her in confusion and furrow your eyebrows as she shows her puppy eyes pleading.

" I think you haven't seen the sign outside the shop which clearly read closed. "

" Please! " You look away trying to avoid eye contact since her eyes might please you. " No " You sternly say and mistakenly look at her. She pleads again and you finally give up.

" What tattoo do you want? " You sigh as she shows you the sheet of paper and you look at her in confusion.

" Why a wolf tattoo? " You ask as she places herself on the seat. " I met a guy — "

" Hola amigos! " Jungkook enters the room, slamming the door open which caused it to hit the wall loudly. The loud slam caused you and Cheonsa to flinch.

" Are you nuts? " He clicks his tongue out and mutters a ' sorry '.

" Oh! Cheonsa is getting her second tattoo? " She nods and smiles widely. " Continue the story, girl. " You demand

" Yeah, I met this guy yesterday and he had a craze for tattoos. We exchanged numbers and I noticed that he has the same tattoo as this. So, I thought about getting this one. " Jungkook takes the drawing of the tattoo from her.

" Hmm, why does this look familiar? " He gives you the paper as he tries to think about the person who has the tattoo. Until he finds out, you finish the preparations and start outlining the tattoo on your best friend's bicep.

" Ah! " Jungkook snaps his fingers as you turn the machine off and look at him.

" Y/N, Taehyung has this tattoo! " Your eyes widens as you look at Cheonsa. " Why didn't you tell me you met my step - brother? "

" Now I know why he looked familiar. I didn't quite recognize him. " Your lips part as you nod.

" So, you and Taehyung, huh? " Jungkook smirk as the girl in front of you blushes. You deeply think about your brother.

I hope dad doesn't come to know about Tae's tattoo.

[edited]