Tattoo || 9

You were forced to accept his offer, since you had no time to find anyone else to dance with. The CEO of both Kim Enterprise and Park Enterprise had to perform at the ball with their spouse, followed by their children. Jimin place his arm around your waist causing you too flinch a bit. The music is played and your parents start dancing. Soon Jimin takes your hand to his and pulls you to the spotlight. Taehyung with his partner join too.

Few minutes pass by and everyone in the room starts dancing gracefully. You stumble a bit and the boy dancing with you grins at your clumsiness.

" I don't know how to dance. " You furrow your eyebrows. " Don't worry, just follow my steps, I will take the lead and you will be fine. "

You do as he says. " This is one of the most boring things I have ever done in my entire life. " You sigh.

" Dancing isn't boring. " He replies, brows furrowed .

" Ball dancing is. " You defend. He lips tug into a small smile and he puts his hands on your waist, pulling you closer.

" Your neck's tattoo is really pretty. It's a shame that you have to conceal it. " He talks with eye contact as you both continue dancing. " Even I like it a lot. But I don't want to be my name to be included in the latest gossip. " You chuckle with him.

" I know the awful feeling. "

Minutes pass as you joke about the people. Roasting their dancing, talking about their affairs behind the scenes. It was strange to you to laugh with someone you know nothing about.

" I want to leave. Can we find a way to sneak out? " You look around, not noticing Jimin's stare.

" I do have a way but we need to get away from the spotlight. " He pulls you even more closer than before and scans the room with his sharp eyes.

" I will ask hyung to cover for us. I just hope our dads wouldn't find out, or else we are screwed. "

Why the hell is he so damn close!?

He pulls back a bit and you stare at his face as he tries to think of a way to get to back door.

His skin is so much more clear than mine...

You think about the dark spots hidden by your concealer and you kind of thank your make up artist.

" Y/N, you wouldn't really like this but deal with me, please. "

" Jimin, what do you me— " He cuts you off by dancing his way towards your and his parents. His eyes comes to contact with your mom and he immediately breaks it by bringing his face close to yours.

UM— what the hell?

You thought as you try to maintain your expression and posture and look straight into his eyes and you feel his warm breathe at your lips. Intensely, you both stare at each other. You gulp as you cock an perfect eyebrow at him.

Your mother looks at you both and silently squeals." Psst, Jihee! " She calls out Jimin's mother by a whisper causing Jinyoung, your step - father to furrow his eyebrows.

" You know, your whisper won't be audible because of the music. " Your mother pouts causing the man to chuckle with eyes of adoration.

" Look there! At the kids. " His eyes move to Taehyung and the random girl to you and Jimin. His eyes widens as he shockingly blinks his eyes.

" Y/N and Jimin were together? How didn't we know? " He whispers to your mother. " Maybe they were going to inform us together. " Jinyoung hesitantly nods.