A Life Changing Deal

James's POV

I hurry through the empty hallways, trying anxiously to find a hot girl who will understand and help me.

It couldn't be too hard, right?

Alex was close behind probably walking with his hot girlfriend.

Shit. I'm so fucking desperate. If I don't find a girl, I'm screwed. My life is over. I'm such an-"

My panicked thoughts were cut off when I accidentally run into someone, knocking the person over, and falling on top.

I catch the person, immediately realizing that it was a girl by her figure, and I try to make her landing as harmless as possible.

"Oh my god, I'm so sor-." I start, gazing into the beautiful eyes of...

Natasha Romanoff!?

I cut myself short hoping to never think about how beautiful her eyes were. Both of our eyes widen. "Eww!" We exclaim.

Natasha pushes me off of her and I fall onto my side and she sits up. "Stop falling on top of girls, man-whore."

God. Of course, my only option was my fucking enemy. So screwed.

That doesn't necessarily stop me from commenting back. It couldn't hurt "Me? How about stop trying to get me to fall for you." I say with fire as I get up. I know I needed to control myself since Natasha was the only chick I've got. But still, she can't be all bitchy about an accident.

Natasha rolls her beautiful--shit-- eyes and stands up. "I seriously don't know how any girl could like you. You're such an asshole."

Taking the insult like a man, I take a deep breath, trying to calm the situation as Natasha picks up some stuff that fell on the floor with her. How was I going to get my enemy to agree to help me?

Here goes nothing...

"Umm... So, you're single, right?" I ask a little too straightforwardly. I mentally cringe at the disgusted face Natasha gives me after.

"Go to hell, Jamed. I wouldn't date you if you were the last person in the world." She fixes her hair basically saying: I could do so much better.

Bitch.

Things weren't looking too good right now.

I run a hand through my hair, nervously. "I didn't really mean it like that... I-I just need a favor."

She laughs at me, sarcastically. "You really expect ME to do a favor for YOU." She laughs again and turns to walk away.

I sigh and look down the empty hall, knowing soon, he was going to be caught and Taylor, Alex, and Natasha would all laugh at me since I'm so fucking pathetic.

I walk in front, in her path, stopping her. "I will do anything for you. I'll pay you one hundred dollars a week... I'll buy you stuff... I'll stop embarrassing you... I'll actually make up for all of that!"

I had no idea where I was going with this, but whatever I'm desperate.

She looks at me, carefully, contemplating in her head. It looked as if she was actually considering it. "What? What do you want me to do?"

"Pretend to be my girlfriend." I exhale, quickly.

"WHAT!?" Natasha exclaims. "No way! Never! I will not ever, ever, ever, ever do something like that!"

Rubbing my face, irritatedly, I silently groan. This was expected, this reaction from her. "Natasha, look. I'm asking you to act. To pretend. Nothing is real. You're my only option and if Alex finds out that I was lying about having a girlfriend-"