Reactions

James leans against his locker in the hallway, waiting for 'his' red to come to him before their first-period class together.

His hands were tucked in his tight, ripped, dark blue jean pockets and he was falling half asleep as his friend, Jason ranted to him about some girl that he slept with last night.

Jason is a really good-looking redhead. His hair is short and his eyes green, he was able to take home most girls with his smooth and flirtatious personality.

He was one of James's closest friends and also a popular, variety football player. Unlike James, he was very sexually active and couldn't go three days without sleeping with a girl. He just couldn't commit to an actual relationship.

Despite those facts, he was actually a really nice guy. If only he were a bit smarter and a little less egocentric...

As James was drifting off into the sleep he was craving all last night, Jason quickly stopped him by shaking him awake. "Dude! Why the fuck are you so tired!? I'm trying to tell you about that girl!"

James rubs his eyes, hoping that it would cause them to be less heavy. "Sorry, I was up all night texting Nat-."

Jason cuts him off there and starts to talk about himself again. "That sounds like a personal problem." He says. "But man, the chick from last night was horrible! I actually felt disgusting."

James frowns at Jason. His egocentric personality frustrates him sometimes. But he knew that Jason was a cool guy most of the time. "Do you even remember her name?"

Jason thinks for a moment, looking a little perplexed on what should be an easy answer. "I don't know. I don't think she told me." He says. "But who gives a shit? The important part is that I won't be doing that again."

James rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. "Jase, you don't do ANYONE again." It was literally a new girl every two days.

"That's so true!" He says, cracking up laughing.

God, was he drunk?

James's eyes shift to the other students in the school walking in the hallway, talking to their friends, and entering their classes as Jason enjoys his little moment.

When he finally calms down, he asks a question. "What are you standing at your locker for?" He says. "I feel kinda weird talking to you alone-- no offense or anything! I kind of rather be talking to some chic right now."

James sighs, keeping his sangfroid. "I'm waiting for my girlfriend." He felt really salty for some reason.

Oh wait, maybe it was because Natasha was taking too damn long to get to his locker.

Next time, he's going to meet her at HER locker.

Wait, they have the same first period together. Shouldn't their lockers be close?

Natasha, what the hell are you doing?

Jason narrows his eyes at James as if it were unbelievable that he had a girlfriend... Or maybe the word 'girlfriend' was too foreign to him. "Shut up! Girlfriend! Your girlfriend?"

'Did I mention that you irritate the hell out of me?' James thinks. "Yes, dude. MY girlfriend. As in, I have a girlfriend."

"No way, man! Who? When?" Jason asks, finally becoming more interested in someone else other than himself.

Maybe it was because it was girl talk.

"Na-" James starts, but Jason cuts him off when his attention is caught by a girl with some really big boobs.