I hope s/he is okay.

Zane's P.O.V
After I went to fetch that wine for Suki she had fallen to sleep. I try the wine only once. It tastes quite nice. I can tell why Natsuki likes it! I pick up Natsuki. She can't sleep on the streets... so I take her to her house. I leave her at her doorstep and ring the door bell. I head home. I look at my phone. Maybe I should play a game. Hmm 🤔 then I ho upstairs. Anime is better. I remember putting my phone number into Suki's phone just so I know she's okay. I text her. Hey Suki! It's me Zane from the literature club! I message. After 2 hours I don't get a reply. I head over to her house and knock on. Her dad came to the door shouting at her to stay in her room "Where's Natsuki," I say. Her dad stares at me for a while. He looks at the stairs.

"Why?" He say.

"She is missing school," I say.

"Oh. Natsuki!! Get dressed its school!" He say "She'll be out in a minute!"

Minutes later. She comes out. "Hey Baka! Why did YOU Come and pick me up?" She says. I can tell shes exited. "You were missing school, Sayori told me to come get you" I say. I looked in Natsuki's bag. She has the latest parfait girls and some... beer..... "Oh. W-What are you looking at?!" She looks at me and then where I was looking. She hides her bag and blushes. "I-I didnt have a-anything!" she cries. I laugh. She looks quite mad. She stops at the bakery and buys some food. "Why do you have beer?" I ask. She completely ignores me and buys a sandwich. She gobbles up the sandwich "Oh. Me and Yuri were gonna get drunk in the club" She says. Oh.

Natsuki's P.O.V

I wake up. I was at the doorstep with my dad at the doorway. My dad grabs me by my wrist and take me to my room. Next bit I don't talk about. But you know. Abuse...... Later a knock comes at the door. My dad yells at me to stay in my room. I look at the clock. I listen to the convo. "Where's Natsuki," Someone says. It sound like Zane

"Why?" My dad says

"She is missing school," The person says again.

"Natsuki!! Get dressed its school!" My dad says.

I get dressed and collect some things. Yuri messages me and says "Bring beer. Were getting drunk in the club!" I pack 2 beers and head downstairs I grab 1 pound out of my dad's money box and leave. "Hey Baka! Why did YOU Come and pick me up?" I say. I pretend to hate him but really I was excited! "You were missing school, Sayori told me to come get you" He says. I look at him and hes looking at my bag "Oh. W-What are you looking at?!" I say. I look at him and then where he was looking. I hide my bag. "I-I didn't have a-anything!" I cry. He laughs. I look at him madely. Hey Bakery! I'm gonna get some food. I'm starving. I buy a sandwich and continue walking with Zane "Why do you have beer?" He asks. I ignore him. I eat the sandwich. After I finish it I answer the question. "Oh. Me and Yuri were gonna get drunk in the club," I say. I think he realized.

Zane's P.O.V
It was cold so Natsuki looked fluffy. She wore a hat and a scarf even a big fluffy coat. She looked cosy

As we were crossing the road Natsuki lifted out her hand to grab mine. I guess she's not used to being in high school. "Gah! Sorry!"She says! She puts her hand down and laughs. We get to school and by that time it was  clubtime. We go to the clubroom and Monika greets us! Yuri and Natsuki go into a corner with a table. I sit at the table with Sayori. She was talking to Monika. Monika realized I was here and asked "Why is Natsuki and Yuri drinking. They are are only 18 not 20!" Well answer to that was I don't know. But I think some weird things are gonna happen by the end of this gathering. "I Don't know," I say. Sayori looks at Natsuki. Also do I. Natsuki and Yuri had cups full of beer and Yuri brought some wine. 

Later they were VERY Drunk. Yuri couldn't talk or read and neither could Natsuki. Both of these girls kept of calling each other cute and calling other's cute as well. I as I said weird stuff will happen. But i'm not telling you today.

Natsuki's P.O.V

It was really cold. I may of over dressed though. It was snowing and I was just about to cross a road. I lift out my hand to grab Zane. I remember the times when I was 10 and my dad used to walk me to school. After the last day before I went into high school... My mum died... That's why my dad never walked me again... Anyway I guess i'm not used to being i high school. "Gah! Sorry" I say! I put down my hand and laugh.... It was clubtime by the time we get to school. I guess having someone you want to chat with is nice. Monika greets us when we enter the room. I go to the corner with a table. I grab out my bag the two bottles of beer and Yuri grabs the two glasses and some wine. "Nice," I say. As we both sit down. I pour some beer for both me and Yuri. After a while we get onto the wine.

 By then we were VERY Drunk. I wrote this the next day that's why I am not drunk right now. Even though I have some beer waiting for me after this. Anyway I said "Your cute" to Yuri. After a while of Yuri understanding what I said she said it back. Its very lucky I even remember this. head over to Zane and call him cute and I do the same for Monika and Sayori. After that I will tell you later. I need to enjoy this beer.