Wait...

Zane's P.O.V

I saw Suki run upstairs. I guess she was quite scared. I went to the door and didn't let her in but I went out. Yuri stared into my soul... "Can you stop, I like someone so leave me alone," I said. She looked at me deeply almost through me. But she held the knife directly into my heart (but didn't stab me) so I went inside and locked the door and put on the chain. She kept on banging on the door waiting until I came out but I didn't and just left her out there. Hopefully she's gone for school tomorrow. I went upstairs to Natsuki. When I saw her she was in my room."Hey Zane..." She says. "Where will I sleep?" I grab her hand and take her to the guest room. "This is your room," She smiles and sits on the bed. "The bathroom is right here" And I show her the bathroom. She looks out side and realized it was like 1 in the morning. "I'm going to get changed Zane," She said, as she walked into the bathroom

I went to my room and went on my laptop, on watt pad to update...this...

These P.O.V are two different stories that they upload on

I can see Natsuki in the corner of my eye. In an outfit which was NOT suitable bedtime, It was her out of school outfit. Natsuki looked at me happily. So I got up and embraced her. "Natsuki do you want to wear one of my clothes instead?" She looked quite happy but I think she'll decline "Yes, please!" 

Natsuki went back into the guestroom bathroom. And came out like this

Just imagine it standing up, and her hair down, from exit music mod

I giggled. She started getting ashamed of her hair. But honestly shes ADORABLE! "Aw your so cute Suki!" I say and she looks away. I walked up to her and held both of her hands and kissed them. She slowly looked back at me and blushed "Z...Zane d-" She stuttered. I deiced to answer her question before she even asked it. "Yes, Truth is Nats-" As I was just finishing that sentence she stood on her tip-toes and kissed me. "And I'm not drunk," She says after it. O Mi God. As I looked at her cute glistening eyes she suddenly embraced me and started crying. "N..Natsuki?" I say. She was trying to get her speech out but kept on trembling "C...Call me S...Suki..." She said. Did she say something that she never aloud me to call her until now even though I still did it? She did... "Natsuki... Whats wrong?" I say. I try to keep strong around her. "You remind me of my brother..." She says. She has a brother? Who is it? "H...He died b...but he care f...for me," she says. And she lay on the her bed crying. I sat next to her and I tried to kiss her by lifting up her chin. She started smiling and I kissed her. "It's all okay," I whisper. She lent on my shoulder and she closed her eyes and fell asleep. When I gently left. I sat writing this. Then Suki came in "I...I can't sleep..." Natsuki says "I...I want to feel s..." Natsuki started crying and ran over to me. I held her tight and kissed her on the cheek. "Of course you can, I'll keep you safe, I promise."