Chapter 1

Young, adorable and smart Jazmin is. At only 19 having been accused of murder.She seems rather scared to go to court,knowing she wasn't the one who did it but people from her community may think she did it. Her motive would be because that same dead guy was the one who rape her no more than a year ago.
"Don't worry, keep your head high" said Jacinta
Those words from her mom brought her out of her thoughts.
"How can I not worry mom. I am being accused of murder."
"Well darling, you know the truth about the situation." Said her mom Jacinta.
Jazmin is worried because all the evidence from the crime scene leads to her.
Her mom being the best lawyer on the island of St.Lucia may not help, and though her dad is a criminologist, the evidence still leads to her.
*Ding*
Jazmin has an idea, why not just have her own investigation to find out who the murderer is.

Who could the suspect be she wonders jotting the names down.
Thinking out loud she starts," His best friend Emrand, His girlfriend Chanicia."
It could be anyone she thought but why??

**************

*Knock, Knock*
*Knock, Knock*

'Who could it be at 7 am' , Jazmin thought.
Getting off her bed and combing her hands through her hair, she walked to the door.
When she picked through the peep whole she saw two police officers.
What could they want?
*Knock, Knock*
Jazmin opened the door, " Good morning mam." the police officers said in unison.
" Good morning", Jazmin retorted.
"How may I assist you officers."
"We are looking for Jazmin, Jazmin Guess."
"This is she," Jazmin retorted smugly
" We would like for you to go down the the station with us, so that we can ask you a few questions on the murder of Dongar McJosh."
Jazmin explained to the officers that she had just woken up and that she would like to be able to freshen up before heading down there. The officers understood and waited patiently for her to get ready to go to the police station.
Jazmin had only come on vacation from school in England. Jazmin attended the Essex University where she majored in English Literature.

Getting dressed in a pair of cut up white skinny jeans that ended just at her sheen, a marvel T-shirt and black feet at shoes. To finish the look she put her hair up in a puff, she filled in her brow, took sometime to do her ombre lip stick and she walked out with her purse, keys and phone in hand.
" Ready to go folks", She said smugly.

The officers looked at her with a scowl as they got off the couch and led the way.

Thank

I'm not sure this makes sense but this is my first ever book... I have written articles before but bare with me