Chapter 3

"A reward at the end of the long road"

As the days went by Jazmin continued to think about the situation no call from the police as yet the the axienty is growing.
" I might just be sent to jail for a crime that I didn't commit." She thought to herself
Could this be the end, that I want to puke feeling is coming back.
"Run" her brain shouted.
The graphics photos of her molester in her head.
"I think I should try solving this case on my own, the only way to exempt myself from this."
Her thoughts continue to go on.
Ring, Ring... Ring...Ring... He phone rings
So caught up with her thoughts she doesn't realize it until the last ring.
Picking the phone up she makes a call back to the strange number.
Waiting for someone to pick up she puts it on speaker.
"Good day Ms.Guess, How are you?"
"Good day, who may I ask is speaking?"
" Seems like the day isn't going so good huh?"
"That's not the point who the helm is this?"
" Okay, okay. It's Officer Robinson. The light skinned buff one."
Jazmin just listened to see what exactly he has to say.
Officer Robinson continued " We have received leads on the case and we would like you to ce in today for more questioning."
" Okay Officer, I'll be there in about an hours time."
"Okay Ms.Guess." He said.
*Call ended*
Jazmin got ready to head to the Police station
Upon leaving she received a call
" Bitch you're going to pay for what you did. This is why you will rot in jail."
Without having a chance to respond what was said the call ended. And the call was made on a private number.
"🎶 Whose calling me from an unknown number? Me nuh answer no unknown number.Nah pick it up if it's a private call. Gangsta nuh answer no private call.🎶" Played in her head unfortunately she already did.
Continuing on with her day looking at her back even if it wasn't a direct threat but someone thinks she killed this man.