Chapter 7

Jasper's POV

It's Monday so i finally get to talk to henry about why he's been acting werid lately.

I saw henry at lunch and i walked over.
"Hey hen"
"Hi"
"Whats up"
"Nothing"
"Great so can i talk to you real quick?"
"What??"
"Your werid behavior??"
When i said that he kinda finched and sighed.
"What about it?"
"You're kinda darker"
"What do you mean"
"Black, black hoodie, hating sunlight in a way. A faint smell of blood on you almost all the time" henry got up and ran to the bathroom. Werid.
I followed him. Luckily he wasnt in a stall.
"Henry are you ok?"
Henry had his hood covering his face. He would never do that, sure wear hoodie in hot weather; ive gotten used to that. But covering his face no! I took it off but he quickly put it back on.
"Hen?" I took it off again. I saw henry crying. Henry would never cry aleast when im around. "Hen?" "Leave jasper" i got up and left werid.

Henry's POV

I know what i did was 2 days ago but im. still upset about it. But im mostly crying out stress and fear. Stressed about news and scared they'll find out its me. Its when jasper brought up blood it reminded me of it.
I stayed in the bathroom for the rest of lunch. The bell rang. Then charlotte walked up to me.
"Hi"
"Oh hi"
"Anyway the investigation"
"What?'
"I did it and i give i cant match it with nothing!" Oh thank God. I sighed with relief. I  walked away thinking bout charlotte ive  been thinking how her alot lately. I think i like her. Then i thought of us together that made me smile. What henry wow. Its offical: i like charlotte.

I know this chapter is lame. But henry realized his feelings for charlotte. Cool!