Chapter 12

Henry's POV

I walked to the man cave and saw ray.
"Hey ray"
"Hi"
"What up hen?"
"Nothing got anything to do?"
"Nope"
"Good cause im dont feel like it"
"Wow ok" i put my ear buds in and played In My Feelings by Drake. Then charlotte came down.
"Hey hen"
"Hey char" i hugged her.
"What you listenin to?"
"In my feelings"
"No no give me that ear bud" she took the bud out of my ear and put it in her's.
We both did the dance. "That was fun" char gave me back the ear bud. "You two hungry?"
"Starving" char put her hand on her stomach. "Henry?" "Uhh sure"
"Great" ray put the pizza on the table and charlotte devowered it. "Whoa char slow down" "sorry i was hungry" "obviously"
Then i saw garlic bread. I got up and walked backwards to the elevator.
"Henry you dont like garlic" charlotte held out a piece of her's. "N-no i-i dont"
"Um ok you're werid"
Then jasper came down. "You guys got pizza!!" Jasper ran to it knocking me down. "Jasper! Look where you're goin next time!" "Ok ok jeez." I went upstairs.
I slid my back down the wall and pulled my phone out. Piper texted me. Ugh!

Piper: i cant live u anymore

Henry: what?!?! Y?!

Piper: ur a monster so expect a suprise when u get home

Henry: whatd u do u little brat?!

Piper: ull see

I stopped and sighed. You're so screwed. I thought but wait its my sister whats the worst she can do....but she's scary when she's mad. Then again so am i. I sighed and put my hood up. I saw ray.
"Hey kid"
"Hi"
"Whats up?"
"My sister's gonna kill me"
"Why?" I showed him the texts.
"C'mon kid i bet you're fine."
"Ok" then the worst the happened: i was craving blood. Last time i wasnt satisfied  so maybe thats it. I started breathing heavy. "Kid?" My fangs came out. I looked at ray. "Oh um uh hen-henry a-are you ok?" I stood up and ray backed away. I growled "you may wanna leave ray". I ran out and looked for someone. I can control it sometimes but not this time. I saw woman i didnt know and grabed her arm. "Whoa what are you doing get off me?!" She yelled trying to put me off. I knocked her out so no one would hear her screams and draged her to a darker part of the alley i was in. I bit her neck and drained her of blood. I wiped the blood off my mouth and hid her body under card broad boxes. Ray saw me. "Where have been?! And why do you... you killed someone didnt you?!" "Yes" his jaw dropped. "Henry....for real?" "Yes"
"Well you gonna have to change you dont want jasper and charlotte to think anything."
"Ok" i went home surrounded by sunlight, some hit my face. I winced in pain and fell to my knees. "Piper!!" I yelled. "Yes vampire?"
"Stop!! Please i cant piper. I'll burn to ashes."
"Good" my jaw dropped. "You wouldnt kill your own brother."
"If he's a monester"
"Wow piper you've gone mad"
"Why do you smell like blood?"
"Ummm"
"You killed someone didnt you?!?!" She yelled.
"Yes" piper gasped. "YOU MURDERER!!!!!!" I covered my ears. "Piper stop!!! I already killed someone today i dont wanna do the same to you!!" Her jaw dropped and stormed out. I grabbed my phone and called mom.
"Hello?"
"Mom!!! Come home please piper trying to kill me literally!! Please mom!!!"
"Ok ok im on my way"
"Mom im serious hurry!!!"
"Ok be there in 15"
"What?!" Piper came back with a piece of wood.
"Who are you talking to?!?!"
"M-mom" piper threw the phone across the room. "Listen, you're a monster and a killer. So time to end you!" I got so scared that i started to cry. "Piper no!"
"Yes" i put  the wood on my chest and pushed it down...hard. "Ow ow ow ow ow!!" I cried harder at the pain. "Piper stop!!" I tried to push her amd the wood off but she just pushed harder. "Ahh" i didnt think i could cry any harder. I could barely speak or catch my breath. "P-p-piper pl-pl-please stop!!!!!" I tried to push her off again. Im a vampire and my own sister who isnt one is stronger than me. I basically give up at that point
"No!" I felt my rib break. I kinda screamed. Then i actually did. Piper just pushed and pushed. Then my mom walked in. "Piper!!!" She pulled her off of me. "What the heck?!" I cried and cried. I was finally able to catch my breath. "What are you doing!?!"
"Henry killed someone....again! My mom looked at me in shock. "H-henry? You killed someone again. You cried the first time you did.... why??"
"I-i was thristy" mom scoffed. "Ok so you killed someone." "Mom i was really thristy and last time i wasnt satisfied, so thats what started it"
"What do you mean last time??"
"I was walking down the street the girl tripped her arm started bleeding and i was drinking it. I heard someone yell at me. And i just ran." I lied. My mom sighed. "Listen, henry you're grounded for 1 month." What?! No i cant!!" I yelled. "First of all aint you gonna punish piper she tried to kill me too"
"Yes. Tried. You actually did kill someone. Twice!!"
"I am also no work!" "You cant do that!!!! I need the money!! I yelled. "Dont yell at me! You did this!" Mom yelled back. I went upstairs.  Piper followed me to my room.
"Ugh what do you want piper?"
"Nothing. Just" piper sighed and started crying. "Piper" i got and hugged her, she cried into my chest. She started falling to the floor. We sat to the floor and i just held piper in my arms. "I-im sorry" piper said while still crying. I looked at her. "For what?"
"Everything. Im sorry for getting mad at you, yelling, attacking you, and tr-trying to kill you" she cried harder and i held her closer and tighter. "Pipes" i stroked her hair. "Its alright. I accept your appolgy." She looked at me. "Really?"
"Yes. Piper...i may be a vampire but your still my sister and i love you no matter what." She smiled. I wiped her tears.
"Do you forgive me?"
"Yes. Always." I smiled at her.
"Thanks hen." "No problem and im sorry for everything too"
"I accept your appolgy and its ok"
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"Yes a new one actually"
"You do?"
"Yeah her name's charlotte"
"Cool"
"So hen can we start over?"
"Of course" i kissed her forehead and she layed her head on my shoulder while we leaned againist my bed.

About an hour later piper fell asleep.

I picked Piper up and put her to bed. I kissed her forehead and whispered "i love you piper" before going to take a shower. After i got in my bed clothes i crawled in bed think bout this heckic day. I almost died and killed someone. Me and my sis made up after 14 years. Finally. I really love my sister. I couldnt live without her. I went to sleep happy that night.