Chapter 13

Charlotte's POV

I saw henry agruing with his ex. Ugh! I dont even know the girl and i dont like her. This is a stupid choice but i walked over.
"....no henry you cant dump me!" The girl shouted.
"Uh yeah i can"
"No"
"Listen bianca i dont like you to be honest i never did!" So that was her name! Perfect!
"You never did!?"
"No i didnt! You came to me b"
"Dont call me b again"
"Fine"
"You are the worst henry hart! Know i know why your last name is hart. Cause you're a heart breaker!!!"
"No he's not" i stepped in.
"Who are you?"
"My girlfriend"
"What?!?!?!"
"Hey hen"
"Hey char"
"Now what is happening??" I asked
"We're fighting" bianca said
"Because he dumped you?? Listen girl. Why are you so at mad at henry? There is a bunch of cute boys out there!! You're attached to henry! Give the boy space! Matter of fact you could move on and find someone else to smother!! You piece of crap!!" Henry's jaw dropped. "Ch-charlotte are you feeling ok??" He touched my forehead like i had a fever. "Yeah im fine" i took his hand off my head. "Are you sure? Cause you would never talk to someone like that"
"Im fine"
"Listen" bianca spun me toward her. "No. One talks to me like that"
"But i just did" i said with sass
"Ooh girl you just got youself into a fight with me! After school!" She stormed off.
"Charlotte...are you bout this??"
"Yes now stop worrying i know what im doing"
"But--" i put my finger on his lips.
"Listen im gonna be ok. I know how to fight"
"Yeah but biacna pretty tough"
"Im tougher"
"How do you know that babe??"
"Cause i punched i punching bag once and it riped!"
"For real??"
"Yuuup"
"Wow ok. You're ok" he patted my back

After school

"Ready little girl?"
"Bring it" bianca threw a punch but i dogged it and i kicked her side. She kneed me in my stomach and i flipped her, once i had her on the ground i punched her in her face. But bianca reversed it. Both of us got up and i pushed bianca againist a tree and punched her again causing a bloody nose. I was about to scratch her when she yelled "stop!"
"You sure"
"Yeah. Y-you're pretty tough"
"I know"
"Im sorry charlotte"
"Its cool im sorry too" she pulled me into a hug and there was blood on my shoulder "now lets get you some tissue".
"Yup" she held her nose. We handed to the girl's bathroom. Henry saw us.
"Hey um wh-what happened?"
"Charlotte punched me in the nose"
"Ok um ok" henry was breathing heavy and then i noticed henry's teeth became pointy like fangs no there were fangs! He covered his mouth. "Henry are you ok??"
He nodded his head, still covering his mouth then pulled his hood over his face. He waved bye. "Oh um bye hen"

Henry's POV

I speeded walked outta that school then ran home! I pretty sure charlotte saw my fangs. I saw the shock on her face when she looked in my mouth. Its time to tell her. We've been dating for 3 weeks its really time to tell her! Piper saw me.
"Henry. Whats wrong??"
"I had a really bad craving when bianca had a nose bleed"
"Oh are you ok??"
"No no piper im not. It was a really really bad one. I was full vampire mode. Fangs and all."
"How much blood was there??"
"Alot pipes, there blood covering 60% of bianca's shrit" piper held out her arms for me to hug her. "No! Im sorry piper i-i cant. I might end up bitting you to the point of death." Piper gasped. "Im sorry"
"Ok". Then my dad down. He headed to the kitchen. I saw him cutting with a knife. Then he wasnt looking for some reason and cut his hand. "Oh God" so much blood too much. "Hen are you ok" dad went touch me with his blood hand. "N-no dad d-dont touch me! Im sorry" i ran out."henry!" They both yelled. I ran past junk n' stuff. Jasper charlotte and ray saw me they ran out chasing me.
"Henry!" They all yelled and caught up to me. "Hen!" I breathed heavier then my stomach started to hurt...alot. "ahhh!" I almost fell when ray caught me. "Are you ok" "n-no" i ran and jumped on a person, they tried to push me off and dragged them to an alley. My friends were watching but i didnt care. I bit the person neck and a bit of flesh. I bit down hard and drank their blood; the person screamed almost everyone who passed by tried to stop me. I just growled at them. And contined to bite the person and drink their blood. The person stopped screaming. They're dead. I didnt care. I still drank every last drop of their blood. All their blood was gone. I panted. Char, jasper, and ray jaws were hitting the ground. I grabed card broad boxes and hid his body under them. All three of them were staring at me. "What?"
"You just killed that person!" They said.
"Ok."
"You're a vampire??" Char said.
"Yes" then the weridest thing happened she hugged me. "Everyday i love you...but now i love you more"
"What"
"Henry...im a mermaid."
"Really"
"Yeah"
"Looks like we are both outcasts"
"Yup" she kissed me and i didnt seem to care that my mouth was covered in blood. "I love you henry"
"I love you too charlotte"

Me and char walked home holding hands. "Well i'll talk to you tomorrow babe"
"See ya baby" char said
"Did you just call me baby?"
"Yeah" i chuckled then kissed her.
"I love u char"
"I love u too" we hugged and i went home. I went upstairs and found piper asleep on my bed. "Pipes" i whispered
"What"
"What are you doing in my bed?"
"I was tired and your bed is more comfy" piper gasped when she finally opened her eyes. She got up and backed away. "Whats wrong"
"L-look in the m-morrior" i did and i forgot, im covered in blood! So is my mouth!
"Henry what did you do?!" Piper kinda yelled but i could tell she wanted to cry.
"I-i" i sighed, "im so sorry piper"
"Dont say sorry to me. Say sorry the person you hurt!"
"I cant"
"Wh-why??"
"Because they're dead"
"Hen. Y-you need t-to stop. Please!" Piper started crying. "Piper. Im sorry just-"
"Stop! Your vampire life obviously more important than me!! Than your family! The people you care about!" Piper cried harder and went downstairs. I sighed and went to wash my face. I took off my hoodie. Good thing it was cloudly that day, no sunlight. I went downstairs and sat next to piper on the couch. "Piper"
"What"
"Listen." I stopped thinking of the words to say. "Im vampire life isnt more important than you or anyone i care about"
"You act like it is"
"What do you mean?" She turned toward me. "You put blood before anything else. You crave it. You drink it. You act like blood is a need; you killed people henry, because the amount you drink. I feel like you being a vampire has affecting our relationship with me and your family."
"Oh piper. Im sorry. I didnt know you felt that way"
"Why would you?" My jaw dropped. "What are you saying?"
"Im saying you're totally clueless to things around you. If would pay attention you would have notice im upset and that you're taking the life outta inocent people. Henry, someone could find out or have seen you. They can call the cops and arrest you." When she was done i started crying. "Piper im really really sorry. I had no idea. I promise i'll pay more attention and stop drinking blood"
"You dont have the stop hen. Just please stop killing people. Promise me.
"I promise. Im so sorry"
"I forgive you" we hugged. "I love you"
"I love you too"

Guys thank you so much for 470 reads! Im glad u like it. If you dont know i wrote another story. Its called The Werewolf. If you cant find it type in my username: NFfan_13