Chapter 2

you turn and lock the door. he takes your hand. "oh.... i see!" Darryl says. he kisses your hand and you swere your gona explode right there.he slowly kisses up your arm untill he reaches your neck. he looks up and you "is this ok?" he asks. "mhm"  is all you can say. he grins then kisses your neck. hes found your sweet spot! you reach down and start to unbutton his jeans you want him so much more now.,  he kisses your chin untill he fianly reaches your lips. he kisses you. you go weak. you start to back tword the bed. his hands are around your back. hes trying to unhook your bra. he stops kissing you. "one sec." he says. he pulls his shirt over his head and you almostt faint! his muscles are like nothing youve ever seen before. there so tan, so perfect. he pushes you back on the bed. and pulls your shirt up over your head.he cups your breast firmly in his hands. you can feel your nipples harden as he climbs over top of you. massageing your breast he kisses you. he starts kissing down. first your jaw. then your neck, your chest. he kisses farther and farther down untill he reaches your belly button. he looks u to your face. "you are so beautiful." he says as he slowly runs his hands down your sides. you jerk. he knows your tickleish. he slides 1 finger into each side of your jeans and pulls them down. he pulls them OFF!!! "Oh god" you manage to say but its a breathey whisper. he runs his fingers along your panties. admireing the hot pinkk lace. "my.... what lovely undies."Darryl says pulling them down. his figers bairely grase you and you shuter. "are you alright?" Darryl asks.... "i can stop if you need."..... "no!" you say louder than expected. you blush. Darryl flashes you the sexiest grin youve ever seen. "alright then" he says. as Darryl kisses your lips you feel something rubbing you. he slowly slides 1 finger inside you.then slowley he slides his finger in and out. he adds another. your so glad you rembered your pill thismorrning.

(A/N, hey guys i know they are moveing fast, sorry)