Chapter 3

you gasp. this is the 1st time anyones ever touched you. ever. "are you alright?" Darryl asks pulling the kiss. hes concerned. "yeah im fine" you tell him. you then cup his face and pull him back. his hands feel so strange, but at the same time so amazeing!!! "(y/n)are you ready?" "yes Darryl im ready" you reply to his question, but with hesitation. your scared. "just please dont hurt me?" "i would never dream of it." Darryl asures you. he kisses you. this kiss is the most passionate kiss youve ever had. you love it. you love kissing. he slowl ystarts to ease into you. you wince in pain, it hurts. you alwase knew it would hurt. he starts easeing further in. it hurts so bad. but then he stops and puls out. " im sorry" Darryl states. "i couldnt stand how it was hurting you." he starts pulling out. you wrap your arms around him and pull him back to you. "im alright" you assure him. "kep going, ill be fine." he gives you a confused look. "ok but tell me if it hurts to much"he tell you not asking. "ok" you agree. he slowley eases back in. then fianly he thrust in with 1 quick movement sending pain and pleasure all threw you. you gasp. it hurts so good. you moan loudly into his mouth. he starts thrusting in and out faster and faster. "O (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" he moans loudly. "DARRYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you scream. you both moan and scream eachouthers names repeadly. "OOOOOO DARYL IM ALMOST THERE!!!!" you scream loudly "me too." Darrly says. you both orgasm at the same time. you feel his warm fluids fill you as he pulls out.. "that...was... amazeing" you state trying to cetch your breath. Darrly chuckles. "i agree, you were amazeing" he kisses your forhead. "i know ive told you this before, but i love you (y/n). "i love you to Darryl." you say. your very sore. you know its gona hurt tomarrow. Darryl wraps you in his arms and holds you untill you both fall asleep.

(AWE!!!! aint it cute he holds her and tells her he loves her....... hes only said it a gazillion times on skype lol)