FOR KELSEY💛

kelsey,

princess i've known you for a short amount of time but HOLY FUCKING SHIT you have made me the happiest i've been in a while and i've told you all about that. you put the purest smile on my face and i know right now you are having a struggle but i'm here beautiful and i will be here every single step of the way. the day i met you i had no idea that i would love you as much as i do now. you have brought the life and light back into my world and i can't let you go now. you are like a flower in concrete. although things are hard and seem impossible you change it and turn it into beauty. i seriously have no doubt in my mind that when i say i would love to be in your life forever i mean it. you truly are a dream that i have been waiting to come true my princess. you have given me what the other thirsty ass hoes in my pms couldn't and that's a true bond that i truly feel connected too.
when i'm with you i feel like i'm walking on clouds like everything else has just stopped. being with you and being someone i can look too for anything is a blessing. this world doesn't deserve you kels. you and that damn smile could light up the night sky and shit i've never been so damn soft in my life but you make me like this and i'm so damn thankful to call you a friend.
your cuddles are like a fucking i don't even know like your small cute little body all cuddled up with me gives me strength to go on to want to stay you make me the best me i've been in a long ass time and when i think back on the night we met i almost turned down an amazing friendship just because i was a dick and now look at me! i'm happy and shit i'm just so proud to talk to you and to say i fucking know you like damn you are perfect
YOU ALWAYS ARGUE WITH ME AND SAY THAT YOU AREN'T PERFECT OR CUTE BUT MAMAS YOU ARE!! YOU ARE SO FAR BEYOND ALL OF THAT THERE IS NO WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR BEAUTY OR HEART BUT IF THERE WAS IM SURE IT STILL WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH YOU HAVE SO MUCH IN YOURSELF THAT YOU DONT EVEN SEE AND IM DETERMINED TO BRING THAT OUT AND SHOW IT TO YOU
i love you so so much kelsey thank you for everything that you do not only for me but the people around you as well. i love you so much that now if i'm ever to be without you i'd flip shit. i don't deserve someone as perfect as you in my life but i'm sure as hell going to accept it and give you everything i know you need and deserve in life. you are the most incredible girl ever and fuck i am so happy i met you !

love, kimmy ❤️

uzidiors