Real quick question and you know. Stuff that happened today.

So the question: Can I just call you guys rats? Like is that okay? My immediate response to talking to someone is to firstly call them a rat. So if it's okay, I might just start these off by saying "Alright, rats." Or something like that. I won't if it bothers you guys.
And the stuff that happened today:
-I woke up this morning and the first thing that popped into my head was Phil saying, "Did you miss this tickle?"

-I was supposed to be cleaning he floors downstairs today-and I did; I did a very good job.- and I turned on the TV, put it on HDMI, turned on AirPlay/Screen Mirroring, and played music out loud. I was bored of the normal black screen on the TV, so I put up a picture of Dan dabbing, you know, the one he posted a little while ago. I then proceeded to sit on the couch and stare at it for five minutes straight.

-I started to compliment the fan in my room, the one sitting on my window seat, and then kissed the top of it.

-And then I freaked out a little bit at Kohl's today because I saw that a musician named "Flare" followed me. I don't know who he/they are, but it was cool and I didn't recover for like 15 minutes.

Help.

But hey, I found out my dad came make a killer frappe or whatever you call it. Better than Gaseous balls of light + green pieces of printed paper, if you ask me.