Oh hey there

Wow I got a vote thanks famalam
Also
I feel very smart right now
Like
No. 5 in the Umbrella Academy smart.
Yeah that's right I've read the Umbrella Academy. I'm probably really late but whatever. I've got the first two volumes. (Or whatever you call them. I'm not experienced with comics.) I don't know if they have more. But I know that the next one is coming out in October, so yeah.
And I just made eye contact with someone in Academy. Help. He looked nice, too.
But it's okay cause we're in the car now and driving to Kohl's. Or how you spell it.
I don't even know why I want to make this chapter. I was just gonna thank Adison_is_weird for the vote (Which if I get enough I won't be able to do, I'm so sorry.)but then I thought, "That's too short; and while its showing that I'm grateful, it's kind of pointless to do just that." So I'm gonna take you on an adventure as I go over town with my family while shopping for my other family members.
Also, I get really annoyed when I get that red line over a word that my phone doesn't recognize as a "real word." Like when I was making the last chapter, I typed "Lisztomania" and got the line. I still do. But then I press on it, and it says "No replacements found." Seriously? If you're gonna bother me, make it worth my time, you piece of [vulgar word for manure].
Yeah that's right. I may curse on comments and such, but on here, I'm gonna make it clean. Yeah. So your parents can read this with you.
I'm also wearing all black. Black jeans that are ripped at the hem, black Vans (Without the line.), black tank top or whatever you wanna call it, and a more sheer version of what Gerard Way was wearing when MCR was on Jimmy Fallon for Destroya. It also has strings for the hood, which I pulled all the way and tied together.
Except my socks are white, which I feel like is an accurate description of my personality. If you get me, you know?