Chapter 1

"BROCKOLI" my mother called as I walked towards her. I walked up to her and she laughed at me. I was ugly she told me. I walked away. my life was filled with a brockoli I had a white dad who drank all the time. a Asian mom and 2 chinnes siblings. I do not know how I am black and my parents are not. but I just am. my mother told me it was because I was special

"Brockoli" my father called as I got up from laying on the ground, playing with my only friend, mr.worm. as I walked up to him he said "your a stupid 12 year old boy who wants to be president some say. "wow your worthless, he spit in my face"

" I wanted to be a wise ass so I asked him a question. daddy, why are fire trucks red?" he responded with why" in the tone of voice I could tell he could care less. "I stated to speak, Well, firetrucks have....4 wheels, and 8 people on firetrucks. 4 8=12. There are 12 inches I'm a ruler. Queen Elizabeth was a ruler. There was also a ship named after queen Elizabeth. The ship sailed the seas, and the seas have fish. Fish have fins. People from Finland are also calls fins. Finland and Russia were in a war a long time ago. Russians are red. And firetrucks are always "Russian" around. But off that topic pizza was discovered in 1989 when the great Katlin langousa ate her brother. While eating her brother she discovered why she was put on this planet. That wasn't to make pizza, it wasent to eat her brother, and no it wasent even to kill an alien, but yes it was too fly. While she was flying she ran into an ostrich named dog that showed her the path to making pizza. She followed that path to a pizza making camp that taught her the ups and downs of making pizza. They told her to eat electricity while she was eating the pizza, so she did and she turned into an electronic superhero named shark boy. This shark boy girl then fought of the aliens from attacking and she ended up making pizza from the sky cheif named wahominjoko.

He said, "boy, you just wasted 2 minutes of my life." He smaked me and said to go to my room. I was a sad brockoli for the rest of the day. (that's my nick name bc my name is Brock Obama. so people mad fun of me by calling me brockoli.