3 : STEP TO GET EXPERT EASILY

Now as from the title you can get the gust of the smstory well not a story ummmmm whatever it may be .....lets say billioner project .

Now the simplest method to get EASILY expert at anything is to get it done done daily or do that thing daily now I haven't mentioned steps here because its a quite easy but complex and easier said than done topic .
So lets start barking ...ummmm speaking .
So the best thing to become an expert at anything is to just do it daily while some of you might ask (including me to myself ) that hey man I shit  everyday im not expertise at that or I sleep everyday and still not expertised  it now i wanna tell you that these all are foolish thinking thoughts so don't waste time because  these are biological or metabolism activities which are out of control of human being .
So where were we oh ok ,so if you do a thing daily you get expertise at that for instance o conducted an experiment on myself and saw very good results the experiment was that i shecduled my day like that that i had no time for mobile ,tv ,and pc and I continuously worked and got the thing done very good and i became expertise ,earlier I used to cry that i was not able to meet my friends and chat with them but results proved me wrong ,the experiment gave me good grades . (My time table was :6am to 2 pm school and then 3pm to 7 pm tutions or cand be said coaching classes 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm football (*as i was one of the best players  and important player) 9 pm to 9:30 dinner and then sleep well yes I was not able to do my homework but as my result free teachers also became polite ) well thi experiment was one of hardest but greatest experiment and belive me you can do it too and can improve ,now as I promised in part 2 that i will tell you how you will get your billioner  dream job .....the answer is in next part .
And yes always remember what jordan said "I threw 100000 balls  at net  and failed 99999 times but gradually one shot hit perfect and gradually repeating this made me an expert "