✒28✒

"Junnie, I'm leaving now, I'm sorry i have to go now. It's going to be a long time before you see me again." Jaemin held Renjun's hands before looking at him in the eye. "I love you, always remeber that, I'm doing this because i love you sofew much."

"Where are you going? Can i come with you? Please take me with you Nana, i love you so much that it hurts seeing you leave, i don't know if i could handle such thing." Renjun kissed Jaemin softly and they just stayed like that for a while before Jaemin detached himself from Renjun and turned his back on him.

And this was the most heart breaking sight to see. . .

Renjun woke up, sweating and panting, his eyes are wet with tears, he didn't know why the dream felt so real.

He decided to brush it off and just proceed in preparing for school.

Today was new to him, no morning messages, no calls and no nothings, he opened his phone to see if Jaemin had some how contacted him, but all he see is his group chat and a few messages from his friends

He sighed and just continued to prepare for school, just a normal breakfast nothing special, no more calls from Jaemin which cause him to be late because of talking for so long. But now, it's just a plain breakfast with plain food and plain mood.

He never thought a simple jealousy would create this big of a problem, they're hurting each other, and Renjun just wanted to be with Jaemin even if he's hurt, he doesn't care anymore, Jaemin is more important than his own feelings.

After he ate breakfast he quickly showered and proceeded to iron his uniform which doesn't take much time, it's actually early, which is weird, since he never finished preparing in such a fast time.

So he decided to go for a walk before going to school, so he picked his things up and locked the door before strolling to where he thought was the long way to go to school.

And as he was passing by, he looked up and saw a plane passing by, and as if in coincidence, F(x)'s song 'Airplane' played as the plane pass by.

acha geobi nasseosseo naraoreuneun ge
jigeum uril sireun sarangiran Plane
imi algo isseo meojanha
churakhariran geol

gamchwojiji anha tteooreuneun mam
meomchul sudo eobseo eodikkajilkka
naega al su inneun jeonburan
neowa hamkkeran geot

Renjun felt like his soul left him when he saw the plane, it's like the song is not coincidentally played maybe it's meant to be played as he saw that plane, he felt like he knew someone who's riding that plane.

But he just shrugged the feeling and continue walking to school, but every step he took seems to be heavy, it's like his body is sad but his brsin isn't.

When he arrived at school, he saw Mark and the others enter the school and all of them look sad and Donghyuck looks like he just cried, then that familiar feeling came again he didn't know what it was or why is he feeling like that. All he knew is that he should fix things with Jaemin today, yepp today was that day where Renjun feels like it's the right time to set things back to the way they are.

"Mark hyung!" Renjun exclaimed as he run towards the group and he saw how Donghyuck panicked and immediately dried his tears.

"Hey Junnie~ what's up?" Mark tried to sound as cheerful as he could but Renjun could still see how sad the older boy is just by looking at his eyes, it seems like something bad happened earlier, but he decided not to pry because maybe it's not his business.

"Uhmm nothing, but i just want to come with you guys if you're okay with it." Renjun smiled sheepishly and this somehow brighten up the mood between them and he felt so glad that he's able to help them in such small ways.

"Of course we're okay with it! We're friends ge, we hang out with each other!" Chenle jumped at Renjun without hesitation and this caught the older boy off guard, but before they could even talk more, the bell rang, and this had them confused since it's earlier than it's supposed to be.

Renjun walk in his class with a heavy feeling, he couldn't point a finger on what he's feeling but, his gut is saying that there's something bad that happened.

The class was overall boring and the day was too plain for him to smile at his teachers and classmates, he didn't know why his mood is so down at the moment.

And his seatmate kept on bugging him, which is Chani, the boy is such a nuisance for Renjun, he couldn't focus on their lessons because the boy kept on talking to him, telling some sugar coated things about him and Jeno, and he could say that Jeno and Chani fits so much together, they're both hoes.

He's trying his best not to bang the older's head on the desk, he's so irritating and Renjun had little patience and it's slowly ticking off, and his fight with Jaemin makes it thinner. He just ignored the boy so he could focus on the lesson, but nothing came into his mind because he keeps on thinking about the possible scenarios that could happen when he talk to Jaemin later.

When the bell rang, signaling every student and teachers that it's lunch time already and Renjun was the first one to leave the room, he immediately run to Jaemin's room, and he tried to find the boy but there's no sign of Jaemin in the room, not even his bag, so he tried to ask one of Jaemin's classmate

"Ummm, excuse me, do you know where Jaemin is? I'm Renjun by the way." Renjun tapped a tall boy that exited the room.

"Jaemin is absent today, no one knows the reason why tho. My name's Hwiyoung, nice to meet you Renjun-ssi." The tall boy— Hwiyoung left without any word spoken after that and Renjun felt like his world collapsed.

He immediately run to his safe place, the rooftop, there, he can cry, and shout, and scream without anyone trying to interfere and that the best option he got now.

Many bad things are running in his head, and he remembered seeing Donghyuck crying and this triggered the bad thoughts about what's going on with Jaemin.

'Jaeminie, are you okay?'

'are you ignoring me?'

'are you sick?'

'I'm worried'

'i want to know if you're safe'

'please don't take your life away'

These are the top thoughts that are floating around Renjun's brain and when he reached the rooftop, he breakdown immediately.

Loud cries leaving his lips, tears came out in streams and he repeatedly screamed Jaemin's name, asking different question that he knew would only be left unanswered because Jaemin's not there and he has no clue on where he was.

The bell rang and Renjun just stayed there, he doesn't want to go back to his class, he don't won't to face anyone, all he wanted to see is Jaemin but he's not there. So he'll just cry his heart out until there's no more tears left to cry.

~♥~
Whhaaaaaa thank you for the 5k reads omg omg i didn't expect many ppl to read this book bcs i haven't planned the plot when i published the first and second chapter, i didn't plan any of this, this are just made of random thoughts and this happened, it's a good thing i came out with a plot tho, this would've been a bigger mess if i didn't plan the whole thing.

Thank you for reading thisss i love each and everyone of you're💚💚💚

More angst to come 💚💚

Hold on tight💚