✒39✒

Jaemin heaved a deep breath, today is the big day, and now that this day have come, he feels so overwhelmed even tho they're just preparing for later, and the eventd that happened yesterday between him and Renjun haven't sink in yet.

His phone had been vibrating for the past hour, his notifications in twitter had been busted because of the greetings his fan had been sending him, but nonetheless, he still feels happy and contented.

It's just one hour before the concert begin and he's just feeling relaxed while having his make up done and everything, this is the day, his breakthrough in his career.

He heard that some fans even came to Japan just to watch his concert, and he want to make sure that this day would be worth it for them, he was informed that today is not just a normal concert, since it's his birthday, some of the fans who bought the vip ticket have a chance to go to the after party.

"Nana~ Happy birthday~" Yuta cooed as he present a small gift in front of Jaemin, the box is incredibly small for a usual gift, but since his dad is unusual too, then maybe what's inside can be useful too.

He opened the gift as soon as it landed in his hand, and damn, he was utterly shocked it was a car key, the key of his favourite sports car of all time! He never expected that someone would give it as a gift since it's expensive as hell.

"THANK YOU OMAYGAHD THIS IS A GREAT GIFT!" Jaemin exclaimed and the staff just chuckled at how cute his reaction is.

"Let's test it later shall we? But first you need to go to that concert of yours, your fans are waiting now, and the clock is ticking too, so I'll get going, i have to fetch some people first. Good luck! And congrats!" Yuta waved at his son before leaving the dressing room.

"Heika, let's proceed backstage" The staff smiled at Jaemin before leading him back stage, and he could hear the fans going wild as the time tick, it's almost 6pm which means the concert would officially start it just a few minutes.

"you're all set, good luck heika" the staff pat his shoulders before leaving him there, then he heard the lights go off outside and the fans started to go wild, then slowly the door opened and the lights in the stage opened as he walk up.

And when he was up in the stage, a familiar beat starts playing in the speakers and the back up dancers are coming from different directions of the stage.

~♥~

Renjun was having the time of his life in the concert, he's so proud seeing Jaemin up there, performing for 55 thousand people, with just him and the back up dancers, that would be pretty exhausting, and now Jaemin announced that the last song will be played after the short commercial.

After the short commercial which consist of some other guest artist who was invited to perform for a short while, and they really enjoyed the performance since the girls are so entertaining.

It is said that the groups name is red velvet who came from korea, and this surprised the fans since they are not informed that the girls would come there for a special performance, many of Jaemin's fans are also a fan of red velvet since they were doing a fan chant the whole performance.

Then the whole stadium went dark again, only neon green light sticks could be seen. Then he saw Jaemin emerged from the back stage holding a mic and there's also a chair in the stage, only one chair.

"This is the last song I'm going to perfrom for today, but since it's my birthday, we'll gonna have some fun! But first let's end this concert with a song that came from my heart." Jaemin said then as if on cue, a calming beat started playing in the speakers. Then Renjun got shocked, Jaemin started singing in Korean, and he could understand every single lyrics and he felt like crying, he could feel the emotions coming out of the lyrics.