✒Epilogue✒

It's been 7 years since Renjun and Jaemin reconciled, and every concert that Jaemin will held, the gang was there, they bought tickets, wait no, Chenle bought tickets for them, VIP tickets to be exact, they went from country to country and even ditched school when the concert is held in school days.

Today, it's a big day for him, he never thought that everything would end up like this, after he reconciled with Jaemin, he wait and wait and wait, but it seems like his heart is tired of waiting so here they are, getting ready for the wedding.

The day Jeno proposed to him, he wanted to reject, he wanted to say no. Jeno promised that he won't fall in love but that seems to be wrong since it's been seven years, seven years of waiting, it's okay for their parents, it's like they're urging them to get married faster. But something's not right, he just cant put a finger on it.

"Renjun ge!!!!" A cute dolphin screamed as he enter the dressing room, interrupting everyone inside.

And this is the thing that's not right, they were shipping him with Jaemin, but what exactly happened, why are they so happy about him marrying Jeno? Did they have a sudden change of heart or-?

"Aahhh you kids should go first, I'll just finish everything up, and make sure that everyone's in there, and don't you dare forget about that" Renjun's mom said and the two younger boys went to the garden, yes they're going to have a garden wedding. So funny, he and Jaemin planned that if they get married, they wanted it to be a garden wedding.

"Hey Lee Renjun~ Look at me~ Wah you look so cute~ I'm sure JENO will drool over you when he saw you, you love him right? Don't you dare regret this desicion, it's the most beautiful part of life so enjoy this moment okay? This is your moment~" Mrs. Huang said before dragging Renjun out of the room, and there, they can see the beautiful skies and the wonderful grasses.

"Oh dear, you look so amazing, and now's the time, let's go, I'm sure your husband is waiting for you in there." Mrs. Huang held Renjun's hand and together they walk towards their destination.

When they arrived at the place, everyone was there, already sitting in their respective places, and in the end of the aisle, there's Jeno looking so handsome as ever and he had a big smile on his face, a big smile that reached his eyes.

When they we're walking down the aisle, Jaemin's voice was played in the speakers, he didn't know how they even manage to get some speakers, liek they're in the middle of the grass fields, how is that even possible? But nonetheless, every step was heart breaking, his mind was filled with thoughts of Jaemin, and when they reached the end, the song stopped and Jeno whispered something.

"You're so fucking lucky" Jeno whispered before looking back at the other end, and there Na Jaemin is looking as dashing as ever.

Renjun is trying so hard to fight the tears, now everything seems so right, everything feels better, it was Jaemin all along, not Jeno, so that explains why Jeno is acting odd the few days before this wedding.

When Jaemin is walking through the aisle, everything seems to slowdown like they're the only thing that's moving towards each other, with every stride, Jaemin looks so beautiful, so amazing, and today he'll finally be his husband.

"Hey beautiful" Jaemin said with a smile on his face, he couldn't control his happiness, they planned every single thing, starting from Jeno being with Renjun seven years ago, it's because Jaemin wants someone to protect Renjun while he's not there.

And now that they come this far, he won't mess up anymore, all he want is to end this ceremony and make Renjun his husband.

The ceremony was so long, but now the most awaited part has come, the exchange of vows.

"Jaemin, Jaeminie, Minnie, Nana, My teady bear, my loving boyfriend, i never thought it would end up like this, in a marriage, i couldn't promis anything, but there's one thing I'm sure about is that you are for me, and I am for you, no one will be able to change that, no matter how many storms we encounter we won't let go of each other. Jaeminie, I vow to love, honor and cherish you, forsaking others as a faithful husband as long as we both shall live. I promise to be your faithful husband. I promise to love you when the sun shines, when the rain pours, in sickness and in health, till death do us part."

"Renjun, Renjunnie, Junnie, My moomin, the love of my life, my future husband, i wanted to tell you this right from the start, i loved you for who you are, thank you for being there through the rough roads we've been through, i found it funny how we're here even tho we're not together. Sounds funny how i fall in love with the ex of my best friend, but i never regret this, you're the biggest part of my life and i will never ever give you up to anyone. Junnie, I promise to love you, honor you and cherish you as my husband. I vow to hold your hand in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you and you are my husband for all time. I pledge to be your faithful, honest, and loving husband."

"Now, you may kiss the groom~"

"Love you Huang Renjun~"

"Love you too Huang Jaemin~ My beloved enemy~"

And they both leaned in for the kiss, many people behind them are cheering, some are squealing, some are tearing up, and that's the end of the line for them, and now they'll have a fresh start on their new life as a newly married couple.

And now i can finally say this

❤The end❤

~♥~

Thank you for the support that you gave into this book, and the love that you gave are appreciated, I'm so overwhelmed by it, because i never expected that many people would read it but now that this book had come to an end i just want to thank each and everyone of you

And if you still want to find some renmin or norenmin or nomin, I'll give them to you, my next books will be

Chemical reaction> a jaenoren book

Blue> a jaesung book

Our child> a renmin book

Rivals> the possibly second book

And

Promises are meant to be broken> a nomin book

I'll finish this book too and if you want to read more from me, i have a nomin books that's on hiatus for 3 months now and I'll be working on it so expect some updates.

I love y'all♥♥♥♥❤💓💖❤💓
Thank you for the votes and reads, thank you for sticking with this story ❤❤❤❤❤❤

See you in the next books, i hope I'll see you guys there