CHAPTER TWENTY

I checked in with mom when I arrived at my dorm

I checked in with mom when I arrived at my dorm. She asked if Owen and I made up and I simply told her that I might attend his Valentine party in Cali. She's not so happy about it just by looking at the map of it. But she's willing to give me extra money to book a flight. See how she loved Owen so much? She's willing to spend extra for her daughter just so Owen could be happy.

I plopped down on the bed, wishing it was the same bed in Boston. The door to my room opened and my roommate, Felicia, came in with wide eyes and huge smile. She ran to me and tackled me in bed.

"You're back!" she said, excitement filling her in voice.

"Yeah, I am," I said, matching her enthusiasm.

"We're going out tonight because you're back. Logan said something about getting knocked up by your best friend and I want details." She sat up on the bed next to me after all the hugging session. She hit me on the shoulder before saying, "You didn't mention that Owen has no idea about Logan. I wouldn't have mentioned anything to him."

My brows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

She shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Logan came here to ask when you are going back. I said that after New Year and he was like, I miss her and I was like, why don't you visit her instead?" She shrugged. "I think a light bulb just went on on top of his head. The next thing I know, he asked to confirm your address."

So that's how he got to visit me. I wanted to get mad at Felicia but then again, I was the one who was keeping secrets from everyone I knew. Not that there was so many of it but the amount of guys I'd kissed during break was unexplainable. I had to come clean to Logan. Tonight.

I should be labeling myself. Who would kiss different guys just to find out someone who stole one kiss from me? I wasn't even sure if Isaac was telling the truth. Even Owen claimed that he was that guy. I should've stopped looking for him right after the first failed attempt on locating the guy.

"Hey," Felicia shoulder bumped me, "You zoned out."

"Maybe I'm just tired," I said, thinking how I would start with Logan. Maybe right now was the right time. "Hey. Do you know where Logan is right now?"

She shrugged. She got up and walked over to her bed. "I barely seen him all day after we found out you're on your flight back."

I got up, tied my hair and wore my boots again. "I'll just meet him. Text me where we're going later." I didn't wait for her reply when I shut the door behind me. I dialed Logan's number and he answered right away.

"You're back in town?" he asked without even a hello.

"Can we meet?" I asked without bothering to answer his question.